You?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mauthecat

Reaction score
I miss having someone to talk to, I miss intelligent conversation with someone that know most of the random things I know about. Codix and books written in one night, codes and secrets and conspiracies, truths and lies, lame jokes lamer puns even. Expressions that make no sense or hours long documentaries that kept me up. Fibonacci sequence, black wholes and particles, ghosts or delusions? Talking I miss talking, to someone I thought cared for me, I miss hearing happiness in your voice that brought a smile to my face. I miss a friend. Was that ever really you

You mean the Codex Gigas? I'm into all of that stuff, myself, actually. Fibonacci sequence, quantum field theory, and oddball things like the Voynich Manuscript, all that sorts of weird stuff. That's my niche, you're speaking my language. It sounds like you recently lost someone of the same interests that you cared very much about. I'm sorry if you have, that's quite sad.

How many tickles does it take to make an Octopus laugh?

Latest posts

Back