What would you do if you won the lottery

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadGuy

Reaction score
What would you do if you won millions of dollars in a lottery ? 

I would pay off all my debts 
Tell work ....uh .....have a nice day ? LOL

I’d leave and start somewhere new. 
Would want to get a pack of dogs too. 
Different breeds, all trained to kick ass. 🌈

Buy and pay off a newer 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home.
Buy and pay off 1 new 16-seater Ford Transit.

Take out 1/3 of the remaining money and put it to the side.
Take the other 2/3rds and see if I have enough to merit opening an account with the Swiss Bank Of America.

Of the 1/3 that I put aside, I would divide that into half.
I would take 1/2 of that to live off of for a while.
I would take the other half of that and invest into an experienced and reputable accountant to help me better manage my assets.

I would pay off my parents' and my debts. Give some to my sisters. And then split the rest into 4. One share would be for my spending and probably buying a home, and the rest put away for my kids.

Pay off student loans, pay off debt for my family and friends.
Donate to the humane society.
Get a small house somewhere nice so I never have to rent again.
Buy a piece of a franchise, for continued income. Plus I'd like to see a Panera or maybe one of those vegan pizza or cinnamon roll places where I live.
Start a software company, probably making apps or doing contract work for other companies.
That's all I can think of...

Keep two and retire somewhere cold and isolated. Buy a shotgun and post a "no trespassing" sing in front.
Then Id split the balance between my numerous family members. Then live happily ever after.

I'd leave this town the very next day and possibly leave this country depending on how I feel about leaving my family behind. I suppose that with millions I can fly back whenever I feel like it.

I'd take my dad out to buy whatever vehicle he wants, buy my mum whatever house she desires, give some money to my sister, buy my eldest niece a place of her own and put money in trust for my other niece and nephew. I'd keep enough for me to live reasonably comfortably and then donate money to charities and individuals that I deem worthy.

Fortunately or unfortunately money isnt everything

It would be fun to have a portion invested so it returned enough to gift complete strangers an envelope say monthly
I think it would be awesome to see that strangers reaction

Honestly, the first thing I would do is be happy that I wouldn't have to worry about "what I want to be when I grow up" anymore.

I'd take some time to figure out what I actually want to do with my life, without any influence from the pressure of needing to make money.

Then I'd do the usual, collect all the things I want, build up a fleet of cars, etc.

Jessicat said:
Would like a Shelby too. ❤️

^I like your taste in cars there, good choice.

Pay my daughters debt off,buy her a house. Put money aside for kids for when I die,a couple of charities,a Rover 75 and install an electric engine/V8, buy wife a new kitchen,New York again,south tenerife

I'd buy two places, one in a warm climate, and one slightly cooler climate, to suit the time of year. Spend my time ticking things off my bucket list, and just learning new things. I wouldn't be extravagant, just live comfortably.

Latest posts

Back