What should I do

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWolf

Reaction score
I think someone is messing with my life on purpose I am homeless I think I lost my job I am currently in the bay aera I was thinking of going to San Diego and start a new life what would you guys do I kinda want to go somewhere less noisy and a lower population because people out here are annoying

People are generally annoying everywhere.  It might help to go somewhere new, but chances are high that if you are letting paranoia run rampant where you are now, you will most likely take it with you.  

If you are only going to escape whatever you think is after you, it probably won't help. 
If you are going because you honestly think life can be better there and nothing is holding you where you are, it probably wouldn't hurt to try, but you are still going to have to work on your issues so it doesn't happen again in a new location.

The difference in towns and cities with the job market is this:
Bigger cities have more job opportunities, but because of that there are high turnover rates, competition is stiff as an employee, and businesses are less likely to place personal value in you.
Smaller towns have less jobs, a LOT less jobs (I'm from a small town, but I've lived in cities, so I can confidently say this), BUT when you DO get a job there, the management tends to value your input and effort a little more.

Hello,

Hope you're having a nice day... I'm a little confused by some of the things you say...

"I think someone is messing with my life" Who is messing with your life and why? Also, how do you know that?

"I am homeless I think I lost my job" How could you not know if you have lost your job or not? If you are homeless, doesn't your employer ask for an address, where is your mail sent, etc...????

"I kinda want to go somewhere less noisy and a lower population because people out here are annoying" unless you are at a concert or some place where there is some activity that would have a dense crowd, there is never very much people around you. If there is too much noise because of a neighbor or something alike, there are ways to address this.

I hope you are feeling better!

Latest posts

Back