Unexpected

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mauthecat

Reaction score
It should have come from you, those words, marry me so unexpected they made me laugh and gave me hope that maybe one day someone will mean them, someone will love me enough to want a lifetime of me. Today I heard I miss you and your kindness, did he see that in me? in the very few moments we spent together was he able to see how fragile and desperate I was inside the strong facade I played for  you? You, who said us against the world, you who had my back, you who made so many empty promises, you don’t miss me at all. you told me to leave and i never saw you again. I begged for at least a picture, for that letter you said you were going to write. Years spent trying to give you hope hope, to be your light. You never said stay. But the people that knew me less saw me better than you ever did. Maybe they just don’t know me so well. Yet they miss me and my kindness. I wonder why you don’t? Do you remember us at all?

Made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Still, better than a one liner and a youtube song video.

Puddled Duck said:

Have you ever heard that if you have nothing nice to say you should say nothing? I would think that specially applies when dealing with depressed possibly suicidal people who have lost what they treasured most in life. What I write is for me, to get it off my chest, not for your approval or understanding.

mauthecat said:
Puddled Duck said:

Have you ever heard that if you have nothing nice to say you should say nothing? I would think that specially applies when dealing with depressed possibly suicidal people who have lost what they treasured most in life. What I write is for me, to get it off my chest, not for your approval or understanding.

It’s a forum.

Mauthecat, you certainly put things into perspective. I've come on here complaining about people I've met twice and didn't really know for very long - but it sounds like you lost somebody that you actually cared about. Sorry to hear it.

hewhowalksalone said:
Mauthecat, you certainly put things into perspective.  I've come on here complaining about people I've met twice and didn't really know for very long - but it sounds like you lost somebody that you actually cared about.  Sorry to hear it.

It does sound like she lost somebody she cared about. But they’re probably shag happy. Not a biggy?.

Must contact the wife, but she’s got a vibrator, nothing I can bring to the party.

Puddled Duck said:
hewhowalksalone said:
Mauthecat, you certainly put things into perspective.  I've come on here complaining about people I've met twice and didn't really know for very long - but it sounds like you lost somebody that you actually cared about.  Sorry to hear it.

It does sound like she lost somebody she cared about. But they’re probably shag happy. Not a biggy?.

Must contact the wife, but she’s got a vibrator, nothing I can bring to the party.

Could you stop trolling the whole forum please? It isn't a very entertaining thing to do when you aren't an 1/8th as funny as you think you are.

hewhowalksalone said:

My thoughts as well.

Offering big hugs and sending well wishes as you get through this tough time.

LostintheBardo said:
Puddled Duck said:
hewhowalksalone said:

Could you stop trolling the whole forum please? It isn't a very entertaining thing to do when you aren't an 1/8th as funny as you think you are.

What is this thread about, some man who didn’t propose to her, not that I’ve got a clue.

I’ve got a million pounds on the line in relation to a woman who falsely accused me of rape.

Love?, you have no possible comprehension of the meaning of the word.

LostintheBardo said:
Puddled Duck said:
hewhowalksalone said:

What is this thread about, some man who didn’t propose to her, not that I’ve got a clue.

I’ve got a million pounds on the line in relation to a woman who falsely accused me of rape.

Love?, you have no possible comprehension of the meaning of the word.

TheRealCallie said:
Go back to your own **** threads full of lies and leave the serious threads to those that actually want to help.

She doesn’t seem to want help, it’s an outpouring thread. She said the ‘wants to get it off her chest’.

Well if she wants help, well she can go on plenty of fish and bag herself a ‘hottie’.

There you go sorted.

Puddled Duck said:
There you go sorted.

With the stuff you have been writing, I would have thought that you would have been the last person to come in here accusing her of not making sense and trying to trash her thread. Since this is an issue thread, can we keep that type of thing out of here.

She made a lot of sense and it was quite touching.

UMinus said:
Puddled Duck said:
There you go sorted.

With the stuff you have been writing, I would have thought that you would have been the last person to come in here accusing her of not making sense and trying to trash her thread.  Since this is an issue thread, can we keep that type of thing out of here.

Did it?.

Can you explain it to me?.

And whilst your at it can you explain this one:

https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=39473

And this one entitled Monster and Inca kola (because she seemed to ended up in the refrigerator):

https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=39473

Whatever she’s smoking i’ll have some.

What you have remember is mauthecat when she joined the forum two years ago, she hadn’t been in a relationship for over two years, never married, never had children and seemed to live with her folks.

But she might have been on few first dates to the cinema or something.

You were asked not to bring that crap into an issue thread, now knock it off now.

You were warned twice, enjoy your vacation.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
hewhowalksalone said:

My thoughts as well.

Offering big hugs and sending well wishes as you get through this tough time.

Thank you so much

Minus said:
Puddled Duck said:
There you go sorted.

With the stuff you have been writing, I would have thought that you would have been the last person to come in here accusing her of not making sense and trying to trash her thread.  Since this is an issue thread, can we keep that type of thing out of here.

Thank you, I know some things may not make sense but they were things I shared with someone. Thank you for understanding and for sticking up for me.

There is no hope for people like Puddled Duck - he was a disturbed man who allowed himself to be consumed by his inner demons rather than seek the help and support of the wonderful people on this forum.

Mauthecat, I hope you find your way out of the dark. Stay strong. And remember to seek solace in the little things. Believe that it will get easier, and it will.

hewhowalksalone said:
There is no hope for people like Puddled Duck - he was a disturbed man who allowed himself to be consumed by his inner demons rather than seek the help and support of the wonderful people on this forum.

Or he's someone who is trolling and having fun at other people's expense, and not caring.

Latest posts

Back