Thinking of leaving my girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddled Duck

Reaction score
Well she has a portable TV in the bedroom and sky’s magic eye.

Can you have a serious relationship with a woman with a portable TV in the bedroom and sky’s magic eye?.

hewhowalksalone said:
Sky's magic eye?

There is a satellite broadcaster called sky in the UK, the satellite box has a connection and you can connect a secondary TV to the main box and control the main box (channels etc) and watch TV via a ‘magic eye’ and a secondary remote control, normally in the bedroom.

Spells absolute disaster for any marriage/relationship.

Soon as I met Rosie, I thought the ***** has got a portable TV and sky’s magic eye in the bedroom no less.

I mean if you're thinking of it, you should do it. Because otherwise you're lying to her.

For... watching TV, though? To be fair, despite your explanation I have no idea what you're talking about.

So, it's perfectly fine for you to commit adultery and cheat on your wife (I don't care how long it's been, you refuse to divorce her, so it is what it is) and lust after your step daughter, but it's not okay for her to watch TV?

TheRealCallie said:
So, it's perfectly fine for you to commit adultery and cheat on your wife (I don't care how long it's been, you refuse to divorce her, so it is what it is) and lust after your step daughter, but it's not okay for her to watch TV?

Never committed adultery, never lusted after my step daughter, you talk some bollocks.

But my girlfriend watching TV whilst I’m on the sofa, my GOD, never in a million years.

Hazed said:
Take the TV away. She won't struggle much.

I can’t take the TV away, she watches NCIS from 11.30 to 12.30 I’m not doing that to her.

But my GOD the nightmare I have pissed on a bottle of vodka on sofa from 12.30 to afraid to go near the remote control.

Night after night on the sofa watch BBC News 24.

Is there no end to the misery.

I don’t think you understand.

Night after night after night pissed up on the sofa watching BBC News 24 until the dawn breaks.

Living in fear of going near the remote control.

Because she’s there, just lying there, with a portable TV and bloody sky’s magic eye!.

The only solution is getting a TV of your own next to hers. Make sure it's bigger.

Hazed said:
The only solution is getting a TV of your own next to hers. Make sure it's bigger.

I’ve got a TV when I go down Rosie’s, 50” LCD. All to myself!.

But my GOD, oh my GOD, it’s connected to portable TV and sky’s magic in the bedroom.

I don’t think you could possibly comprehend the nightmare!!!!!.

HOW MUCH BBC NEWS 24 CAN A MAN TAKE!!!!!!!!

Yeah i can imagine the frustration, sooner or later the only option is to leave her. That's just too much to deal with.

I couldn't have a relationship like that. She needs a chromecast so she can stream youtube videos.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
I couldn't have a relationship like that. She needs a chromecast so she can stream youtube videos.

She’s got NOW TV.

She’s got SKY.

She’s got an Amazon fire stick.

She’s got a 4K upscaling blu ray player.

But how on earth she expects to have a relationship with a man with a portable TV in the bedroom and sky’s magic eye I just don’t know.

Sick!, that’s the only word to describe this woman, sick!.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
I need that woman in my life.

Really, you want to spend every minute of your life pissed on a bottle of vodka on a sofa!.

TO AFRAID TO GO NEAR THE REMOTE CONTROL!!!!!!

5 Years this has been going on!

I’ve got a wife and 3 kids at home.

Well I say that, the wife’s probably on a mental health ward and the kids are probably curb crawling or something, but technically I’ve got a wife and 3 kids at home.

BBC News 24, there’s no end to it!.

It’s on a loop, every hour the same bloody headlines.

Then there’s ‘hard talk’ at 4 am.

Bloody ‘hard talk’ at 4 am on BBC News 24, I don’t think they know the meaning of it!.

and she’ll subject me to this night after night! on the sofa!, with a bottle of vodka!.

TheRealCallie said:
Um, I seem to recall that you do not live with this girl and that she is a good distance away from you.  Honestly, I think you just like hearing yourself ***** and whine.....

I live in Wolverhampton 80 miles from Leicester where Rosie lives.

For 3 years i lived in Newark 20 miles from where Rosie lived.

But my GOD, the nights on Rosies sofa, to afraid to go near the remote control.

No man can bear such a thing!.

I have a wife.

A sexual union.

Rosie, my girlfriend, don’t think I’ve ever slept with her a day in my life.

Marriage is a sexual union, nothing more, nothing less.

Accept it and move on.

Accept it!.

Marriage is institutionalised rape.

Accept it!, accept it!, and move on.

Got that from the bible.

Latest posts

Back