Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtf
Was it even his fault, the accident I mean... Not the seatbelt. All the linked article says is that his Land Rover overturned after he pulled out of a driveway, very little about the other car or how the accident actually happened.
My grandfather's 92 and he still drives. Though, to be fair, up until a few months ago he was also still working full-time at 60-hours a week and was in great physical health for his age. The old man tripped while making a delivery, and shattered his hip on the fall, forcing him into retirement out of his 1099 Contract. He had to get a hip replacement, and now walks with a walker. Stubbornly, he took his first day without having to use the walker out for a drive to get pizza for my parents as a surprise, when at the pizza parlor he slipped on his way going into the building and fell again a second time, this time requiring him to get 18 stitches across his right eyebrow. I met him at the hospital later that night and he said to me: "That was stupid of me. I won't try that again..." Men in my family are traditionally pretty hardheaded and stubborn.
"Of Fire in Nature, Love in Spirit unkenned,
Life, hath no axle, no spring, and no End"
Betty White is 97....who is telling her she can't drive? Club

I don't even know if she drives or not. lol
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
(01-21-2019, 11:22 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote: Betty White is 97....who is telling her she can't drive?  Club

I don't even know if she drives or not. lol

That's because Betty White is a badass.
I have this comical theory that the last two people alive on Earth are gonna be Betty White and Keith Richards...
It's obviously a bad joke, but it tends to work as a great ice breaker. Toungue
"Of Fire in Nature, Love in Spirit unkenned,
Life, hath no axle, no spring, and no End"
Oh but he's got history

A chappie rang up my local radio station saying he was driven off the road by the Prince 30 years ago when the Prince came at him down the centre of a two way road.The poor gent very distinguished sounding was driven into the grass verge with scratches on his car and bits broken off I think.One of the two outriders in blacked out landrover did brake briefly but didn't stop to see if the poor chappie was alright.

He was adamant it was him and that he was talking to ex king Constantine of Greece not looking ahead...

But he is a Gemini and they do talk alot of crap anyway Big Grin

The Prince I mean..

It's on James O'Brien on LBC if you wanna look it up..

But apparently in Aug 2017 there were 200 drivers of the age of 100🤐in Britian......
(01-21-2019, 02:06 AM)nibbysaurus Wrote:
(01-21-2019, 01:39 AM)Serenity1 Wrote:
(01-20-2019, 09:52 PM)Joturbo Wrote: Prince Phillip is driving again at the age of 97..and he's caught with no seatbelt..it's a mad world Club

Never heard of a 97 yr old driving before, thats funny and so cool  Big Grin

no love, its not funny. People could have died. This 97 year old should not be driving anything, with or without a seatbelt
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019...andringham

Oh sorryy، I did not mean about being no seatbelt. There was no link to expain what happen. I really did not mean its funny like a joke, I remember when I wrote the post the age struck me as very elderly and incapable.. So in future if we have flying cars, I thought this age will not even hinder that. It seemed so cool, which I definitely understand now its not. thankyou :S
(01-21-2019, 11:16 AM)IncolaVacui Wrote: My grandfather's 92 and he still drives. 

That's awesome.

I want to be like this guy if I ever make it to that age:

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture...edish-man/
If you are interested in connecting on Skype or Facebook, send me a Private Message here and I'll get back to you.
(01-21-2019, 11:22 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote: I don't even know if she drives or not. lol

I don't know about now but as of a few years back, she was still driving.

[Image: GnOUJVg.jpg]
Edit