Very mysterious thread title

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddled Duck

Reaction score
Will I ever forget her?, her eyes, I will never forget those eyes. Will I ever hold her in my arms, will I ever know what it’s like to be with her again. It was unexpected what we had, soon as I met her I thought ‘this is unexpected’, I didn’t tell her I thought it is was unexpected, because it would sound a bit odd. The love we shared, no one could possibly comprehend. Will I ever see her again, will I look into her eyes ever again, those eyes, will I ever experience love like that ever again.

Do know the ***** did to me!!!, first date!, we were sitting in a weatherspoons having just ordered Sunday Lunch, I went to toilet, came back from toilet, there were 2 J2O’s and 2 Sunday Lunch’s and she’d pissed off hadn’t she, scarpered!. First date!!, I think the date only lasted half a hour!.

£7.99 I spent on this bloody woman!. I’ll never get that back!, £7.99!!!, just pissed up the wall!.

So I though screw this silly *****!!!

Pissed off on Plenty of Fish and then met Rosie (been together five years)

Judging by Facebook she ended up dating someone who looks like ‘shrek’.

And here’s the obligatory YouTube video:

Nothing to do with the thread, but it’s duck chasing a dog and it’s quite funny.

Latest posts

Back