Now that is weird

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Joturbo

Apparently they've now changed the star signs and added an extra one.

I'm now a Taurus the bull lol..🐂don't feel like one at all🤔Anyone else believe in the signs and how they affect you?

I'm patiently awaiting Betelgeuse's explosion in Orion with many others. That'll be a truly celestial experience. I also feel like our society, being as messed up as it is, NEEDS that kind of experience for humanitarian reasons.

I’m Pisces, and in the Chinese version I’m a Dragon, an Earth Dragon.
Hmm. I have a book about that Chinese stuff. Not sure I truly believe in it. 
It sais that I’m most compatible with Rat and Monkey regarding friendship. As lovers Rat, Rooster and Monkey come at first place, but Tiger, Snake, Horse and Pig fits good too. Hmm. 
It has a cool page about East meets West meaning I’m a Pisces-Dragon. 

Joturbo, what’s your Chinese sign? 
😄

Jessicat said:
I’m Pisces, and in the Chinese version I’m a Dragon, an Earth Dragon.
Hmm. I have a book about that Chinese stuff. Not sure I truly believe in it. 
It sais that I’m most compatible with Rat and Monkey regarding friendship. As lovers Rat and Monkey come at first place, but Tiger, Snake, Horse and Pig fits good too. Hmm. 
It has a cool page about East meets West meaning I’m a Pisces-Dragon. 

Joturbo, what’s your Chinese sign? 
😄
:D Lol I'm  a snake Jessicat ..personality wise I'm a pretty good fit.....hmmmm let's just pass on the intelligent bit but the not liking to fail and talking alot are definitely my traits  ;) 

Do all your personality traits fit your sign?

Hmm.. 
For Earth Dragon it says: Logical, calm, great organization skills, that I have a need to dominate and be looked up too, sociable and cooperative, reasonable and realistic, bad temper, responsible with life and love. 
Pisces-Dragon: Sensitive, colorful personality, passionate and selfless, good at seeing other people’s needs. 
Some traits fit, others do not at all! Lol.
I find it funny cause when I google this stuff I see that different sites have different traits listed.
Wish there were someone good at this on ALL so we can ask him/her. *poke* 😄

Jessicat said:
Hmm.. 
For Earth Dragon it says: Logical, calm, great organization skills, that I have a need to dominate and be looked up too, sociable and cooperative, reasonable and realistic, bad temper, responsible with life and love. 
Pisces-Dragon: Sensitive, colorful personality, passionate and selfless, good at seeing other people’s needs. 
Some traits fit, others do not at all! Lol.
I find it funny cause when I google this stuff I see that different sites have different traits listed.
Wish there were someone good at this on ALL so we can ask him/her. *poke* 😄

Joturbo's brother wrote:
Hmmmm lol I do like a dominant woman...but bad temper 🏃‍♂️

Are you running away from me?
You already know I can run faster than you so you won’t get far!
*evil laugh* 😈

Where did I put my whip... 🤔

Latest posts

Back