Goodbye

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mauthecat

Reaction score
I feel like I never truly knew you, I saw this sweet heart inside this hurt person, but we talked and talked  and I thought I knew you, who you truly were deep inside. Maybe I do, but you promised you promised I wouldn’t be compartmentalised and forgotten. I cry every night I know I will never see you again, we can’t even talk anymore I lost the only person I thought knew me and found out not only that you didn’t know me at all but that you forgot me, you forgot us. Now it is as if I never was a part of your life and to me you are still everything, mi Vida, mi amor, mi esperanza. So here I am all alone missing my love my best friend. And so scared to think maybe you really never cared at all.

I wish I could say something to make you better. My only advice is focus on the things that are still in your life - the things that bring you joy. Something that offers you at least a little bit of solace.

Hey  I am truly sorry your going through so much pain.
I was lucky I learnt early on never to ever fully commit yourself to any relationship. I remember that pain that takes over the whole of your life even in friendships aswell you just never know  when they will end. I always now have a barrier up ,I just try not to let anyone get to close because the pain is unbearable when it inevitably ends.

I have seen someone recently young make the same mistake and the break up has devastated his life everything he worked for he has thrown out of the window all because of one person he just got too close to.He is now rebiulding his life and hopefully like you he will still meet his full potential. 

Anyway take it from an old dog never ever fully commit ,I wish you all the very best and hope you get through this and meet somebody else .

Hi- I’m very sorry you are in so much sadness.
Cry if you need to. Grieve, it is necessary for you to cope and heal. We are here for you, so please keep sharing and I hope you will feel better soon.

Please don’t give up. I pray for peace and strength you need to keep going each day. God bless.

Latest posts

Back