Dying

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mauthecat

Reaction score
I feel like I am dying, today for the first time I had to start working late, I was dizzy and couldn’t focus my sight. After while working I had a panic attack couldn’t breathe, so much chest pain, sweating horribly crying desperately. I am still anxious, I am still dizzy. I feel like I am dying. I have been bleeding for over 3 weeks now. I know they are replacing me at work they finally found someone good.I know something is not ok I am taking my meds as always no sweets and healthy food I force myself to eat I feel like I am dying I hope I am. It is time.

Bleeding for three weeks? I'm not suggesting it's in your head, but hormones can affect your state of mind. I tend to get really depressed when on and after mine.

Cat, I don't think you are dying. It sounds like you are suffering a lot of anxiety and stress which can certainly make you feel like you are dying. But the bleeding, it sounds like something you should have checked out.... I am going to assume you are female (please forgive me and correct me if I am wrong) But hormones and stress play hand in hand, and if your bleeding is lady parts related, it could be the increase in stress. But still, please call the doctor. Could be an easy fix.

Also, Do you take any meds for anxiety? You could try throwing yourself into some meditation techniques to help with the panic attacks, I'd be happy to share what I do to try and keep the panic away.

I hope you are ok, and I am thinking of you.

Latest posts

Back