Ive not have a talk in days

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

man-Argentina

Reaction score
I dont have anyone fix to talk, Its stressing just dont find any other to talk. Ive joined to every depression forum, and groups, and everything, its just hard to find any other to talk. The people that go to those sites, are so plain, the things you have to read... Its not what i was expecting when i started joining to depression forums, no one to talk,  i dont have depression, just looking for someone to talk, if theres any over 25 old wants to talk send me a message.

Argentina, how about you share something about yourself. What are your interests? What do you like to do with your free time?

You could try discord and join various servers, occasionally you can find voice chats but you usually don't find anyone there over 20, or at least not very often.

Also having talk therapy should help. The internet is a poor alternative for real life convos.

It is less awkward to chat to people online. However, you do form a stronger connection with someone in person.

man-Argentina said:
I dont have anyone fix to talk, Its stressing just dont find any other to talk. Ive joined to every depression forum, and groups, and everything, its just hard to find any other to talk. The people that go to those sites, are so plain, the things you have to read... Its not what i was expecting when i started joining to depression forums, no one to talk,  i dont have depression, just looking for someone to talk, if theres any over 25 old wants to talk send me a message.

Hello!

It is interesting that you should feel the same. I have join numerous forums hoping to have a regular conversation on a daily basis with someone. It kind of defeated the purpose to reach out to someone to talk too so that I wouldn't feel depress or lonely. Well, if you care to add me to your buddy list, I would feel honored to be in your company.

Latest posts

Back