Woman or a man

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that depends on what you are trying to achieve. 
Dating is easier as a girl.
In business and job, I think it’s a mans world, at least mostly. 

(Are you noticing my efforts? I’m trying!)
😉

Men have to stand for ages while woman have babies..can be very tiring and sometimes get a left hook aswell :club:it's not easy

Modern men have to feed babies and change nappies in the middle of the night ..then go to work aswell...oops careful dodgy gound here..it's not easy :D

Also some men have to finish work early and pick up kids from school and then get some women saying"get more money in"

It's not easy

Callies getting a big swing on that bat

TheRealCallie said:
Joturbo said:
Men have to stand for ages while woman have babies..can be very tiring and sometimes get a left hook aswell :club:

Well deserved if you say that. lol

Also, small hole, big ass head! :club:

Yea but it's ok all that comfort men give women for 10 hours it must make it easier having a baby but tiring for men..and not being able to sit down

It's not easy..

I'm going out now I'm not confident about my argument ;)

Jessicat said:

😉

I second this. And before I get started, It's hard to honestly have a thread like this without bitterness and/or bias coming out.

It differs from person to person and what exactly they're going through and personally want out of life.

There's physical and mental pain. Who is anyone to say that someone's mental pain isn't stronger than anything physical or vice versa. Everyone's different. Then there's the burden of society that tells both genders they must do this, or this, in order to succeed in life. Some of those burdens are easier for certain genders and vice versa.

Yes, Women in fact have it harder than men when it comes to a lot of natural physical aspects in life. Overall Maintenance/cleanliness, shaving, reproduction/pregnancy, body image abuse, etc. And they go through the most physical and mental abuse from partners (although more women 'get away' with such a thing than men because of said stereo-type).

Now, isn't it fair to say that more men beat up their bodies with every day life than women? The most physical jobs, and pushing themselves to the limit? (ex. MAN UP AND KEEP GOING!! and white knight/chivalry come to mind) There's got to be some substantial reasoning besides just science as to why women live longer than men. And, that more men commit suicide than women. Majority, because they mask their feelings and deal with them on their own.

Need only those major two sides (dramatic and stereotypical as they are) of the coin to get you thinking from both perspectives without going into great detail and comparisons.

In my humble opinion, NO ONE can say this for certain unless they have been both in multiple scenarios. They both have their pros and cons and these sort of topics always eventually spark toxicity.

*WARNING : RAMBLING AHEAD*

It's only natural human nature (sadly) that most people are likely to have empathy for themselves far more over others (mostly out of ignorance, bad experiences, and/or conditioning). They become stuck on their personal experiences and bias, that they truly believe they had/have it harder. Same logic applies to each generation, political party, or race blaming the other for their problems alongside the overall egocentric-ism of the populace. Very rarely do people want to put themselves in someone else's shoes with an open mind. Not playing the victim and seeing things more clearly is too much to handle. There's a mental wall. And it's not just about bruising the ego, it's most certainly easier on the mind to live life feeding yourself lies to feel better about yourself, than to embrace the hard truth. Confirmation bias is the biggest culprit of this.

As cliche and cheesy as it sounds, love negates all this. Love lets your empathy roam free and keeps the mind from becoming instantly cynical or bitter out of self defense. What's to say that both sides feel EXACTLY the same and if telepathy exists, conflict wouldn't. In my opinion, love makes you more open minded. Tough love on the other hand, is a byproduct of YOUR experiences and how you perceive the world and what you believe is needed to survive. Quite simply, self-justified hatred out of self-preservation. That, "an eye for an eye" mentality comes to mind. Rarely are people a bigger person, or far too many who used to be, the world finally cut them down enough until there is nothing left. The sadest part is, said bigger person is perceived as weak and easy to manipulate when it's in fact the contrary. It's ******* sad that the higher path is considered the weakest by the world. It's a never ending cycle of people self justifiably looking down and not up.

Survival of the fittest and segregation has no perceivable future alongside our advancements. We're doomed to kill each other off entirely if this cycle continues.
(Sorry! I know it's a long stretch but I felt this was relative to this topic and it's potential future bias)

That being said, gender neutrality please. And can't we all just admit we ALL have it bad in this messed up world lol.

Joturbo said:
TheRealCallie said:
Joturbo said:
Men have to stand for ages while woman have babies..can be very tiring and sometimes get a left hook aswell :club:

Yea but it's ok all that comfort men give women for 10 hours it must make it easier having a baby but tiring for men..and not being able to sit down

It's not easy..

But also I know probably quite trivial but there was the traumatization of it all for a man.First there was the close call when I nearly had my finger bent back and nearly broken.Honestly don't want to scare men I'm sure lots of easy births but boy the abuse .

When I tried to escape for a cup of tea and they never had tea in hospitals so probably wouldn't have got one..there was the screaming "Get back here where do you think your going"..honestly I'm sure some men faint it's so intense.

Seriously by the last kid I was genuinely frightened 
.I just said could I please wait outside I was genuinely off the scale not wanting to be there..but there was no escape.

Anyway just my two penneth.. it's not easy.

Joturbo said:
Joturbo said:
TheRealCallie said:
Joturbo said:

It's not easy..

But also I know probably quite trivial but there was the traumatization of it all for a man.First there was the close call when I nearly had my finger bent back and nearly broken.Honestly don't want to scare men I'm sure lots of easy births but boy the abuse .

When I tried to escape for a cup of tea and they never had tea in hospitals so probably wouldn't have got one..there was the screaming "Get back here where do you think your going"..honestly I'm sure some men faint it's so intense.

.I just said could I please wait outside I was genuinely off the scale not wanting to be there..but there was no escape.

Easy fix.  Next time, YOU push the kid out :p

TheRealCallie said:
Joturbo said:
Joturbo said:
TheRealCallie said:
Joturbo said:

It's not easy..

Easy fix.  Next time, YOU push the kid out :p

Nah is ok I've done my bit I'll leave that for others to look forward to :D

Siku said:
Jessicat said:

😉

I second this. And before I get started, It's hard to honestly have a thread like this without bitterness and/or bias coming out.

It differs from person to person and what exactly they're going through and personally want out of life.

There's physical and mental pain. Who is anyone to say that someone's mental pain isn't stronger than anything physical or vice versa. Everyone's different. Then there's the burden of society that tells both genders they must do this, or this, in order to succeed in life. Some of those burdens are easier for certain genders and vice versa.

Yes, Women in fact have it harder than men when it comes to a lot of natural physical aspects in life. Overall Maintenance/cleanliness, shaving, reproduction/pregnancy, body image abuse, etc. And they go through the most physical and mental abuse from partners (although more women 'get away' with such a thing than men because of said stereo-type).

Now, isn't it fair to say that more men beat up their bodies with every day life than women? The most physical jobs, and pushing themselves to the limit? (ex. MAN UP AND KEEP GOING!! and white knight/chivalry come to mind) There's got to be some substantial reasoning besides just science as to why women live longer than men. And, that more men commit suicide than women. Majority, because they mask their feelings and deal with them on their own.

Need only those major two sides (dramatic and stereotypical as they are) of the coin to get you thinking from both perspectives without going into great detail and comparisons.

In my humble opinion, NO ONE can say this for certain unless they have been both in multiple scenarios. They both have their pros and cons and these sort of topics always eventually spark toxicity.

*WARNING : RAMBLING AHEAD*

It's only natural human nature (sadly) that most people are likely to have empathy for themselves far more over others (mostly out of ignorance, bad experiences, and/or conditioning). They become stuck on their personal experiences and bias, that they truly believe they had/have it harder. Same logic applies to each generation, political party, or race blaming the other for their problems alongside the overall egocentric-ism of the populace. Very rarely do people want to put themselves in someone else's shoes with an open mind. Not playing the victim and seeing things more clearly is too much to handle. There's a mental wall. And it's not just about bruising the ego, it's most certainly easier on the mind to live life feeding yourself lies to feel better about yourself, than to embrace the hard truth. Confirmation bias is the biggest culprit of this.

As cliche and cheesy as it sounds, love negates all this. Love lets your empathy roam free and keeps the mind from becoming instantly cynical or bitter out of self defense. What's to say that both sides feel EXACTLY the same and if telepathy exists, conflict wouldn't. In my opinion, love makes you more open minded. Tough love on the other hand, is a byproduct of YOUR experiences and how you perceive the world and what you believe is needed to survive. Quite simply, self-justified hatred out of self-preservation. That, "an eye for an eye" mentality comes to mind. Rarely are people a bigger person, or far too many who used to be, the world finally cut them down enough until there is nothing left. The sadest part is, said bigger person is perceived as weak and easy to manipulate when it's in fact the contrary. It's ******* sad that the higher path is considered the weakest by the world. It's a never ending cycle of people self justifiably looking down and not up.

Survival of the fittest and segregation has no perceivable future alongside our advancements. We're doomed to kill each other off entirely if this cycle continues.
(Sorry! I know it's a long stretch but I felt this was relative to this topic and it's potential future bias)

That being said, gender neutrality please. And can't we all just admit we ALL have it bad in this messed up world lol.

****! 
I love a good ramble! ❤️

I will go out on a limb and sound like a chauvanist
Why do some women get pissed off about a door being opened or having to ask a man to help
I was taught this is polite ... i will hold it regardless of age
I notice older women are shocked ....i assume because they are older  

I will gladly help show whatever to any woman that wants to learn with out any ball busting because they are woman ....plus they dont have balls LMAO

BadGuy said:
Why do some women get pissed off about a door being opened or having to ask a man to help

I will gladly help show whatever to any woman that wants to learn with out any ball busting because they are woman ....plus they dont have balls LMAO

Think we all need to be a little less over sensitive.
Not every action is meant as disrespect.
*tumbs up*

BadGuy said:

*Passes over the impossible to open pickle jar*

Latest posts

Back