Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NiecyMouse

Reaction score
Hi. I was a former member once, but it's been years since I have been here. I thought I might come back for a respite from the world and life. I am working on a children's book (my first) and working part-time as an office cleaner. I've had a lot of losses over the last five or six years. I'm just trying to keep the faith and hope to make a few online friends. I'm so sick of people saying they are my friends and they end up being anything but friends. Know what I mean? Anyhoo, this is me. Hope you all are well and I will be happy to visit again. One Love

Hey Niecymouse welcome back to the forum. I admire people with the creativity to write a book something I would love to do.Hope you enjoy your stay here.

NiecyMouse, I write now and again - whenever inspiration hits me. Writing is my escape. Anyway, welcome back.

Joturbo said:
Hey Niecymouse welcome back to the forum. I admire people with the creativity to write a book something I would love to do.Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hello, Joturbo. If you are a Gemini, then I bet you are creative. I would encourage you to try. :) Thank you for the welcome.

hewhowalksalone said:
NiecyMouse, I write now and again - whenever inspiration hits me.  Writing is my escape.  Anyway, welcome back.

Hello Hewhowalksalone,
 Writing is my escape too. I hope to make it something that can partially support me one day.  What do you like to write about?  Do you write poetry, short stories??
Thank you for the warm welcome.

Jessicat said:
Welcome!
How are you? 
❤️

Hello Jessicat,
I am well. How are you? :)

Mostly fanfiction. Buffy. Doctor Who. Walking Dead. But I've been trying to decide on an idea that is away from these shows. Too many ideas can be just as bad as one, unfortunately.

I’m having an ok day. Cuddling with my dog always helps. 
So what’s up? Or down? 
😉

Jessicat said:
I’m having an ok day. Cuddling with my dog always helps. 
So what’s up? Or down? 
😉

Hey!

Nothing much but how are you? This morning wasn't so bad getting up and starting my day. I was surprised! Most of my days start out with me dragging my face and feet. What kind of dog do you have? I can't wait, until I move into a my own home, where a dog would have enough of room to roam.

😄
Ahh. That’s good. 
This day hasn’t been to bad, have been a bit emotional but.. I’m ok. 
I got a medium poodle. ❤️
She is my baby girl for sure. 🌈

Jessicat said:
😄
Ahh. That’s good. 
This day hasn’t been to bad, have been a bit emotional but.. I’m ok. 
I got a medium poodle. ❤️
She is my baby girl for sure. 🌈
Hey!

Why are you feeling emotional? Is it the weather, maybe? I know I can get emotional, when the weather is unfavorable. It usually makes me sad or melancholy. 

Well, I had a day that started out, as usual, trying. I paid some bills today and grocery shopped via online. It seemed that the simplest things could not be achieved today. The store didn't have this or that. The representatives were on another page from where I was trying to write. You know how it goes. Not to mention, the weather has prohibited any movement I planned to make on the outside.

I like poodles.

I am frying some chicken in olive oil because I heard it's better for me, I guess. I have that Chinese chili sauce, Sriracha I put on my chicken. I'm addicted too it. When I am feeling bad, it brightens up my day. It's my favorite dish.

Fried chicken. That’s just what I need to get a bubble butt. 😂😂

Ok. Hmm. Weather. Not sure, I don’t think so. 
Just my moody self I think. 
Yes, some days it just doesn’t swing right. 
Tried to get my gaming in yesterday but.. it was hopeless. 😄

Jessicat said:
Fried chicken. That’s just what I need to get a bubble butt. 😂😂

Ok. Hmm. Weather. Not sure, I don’t think so. 
Just my moody self I think. 
Yes, some days it just doesn’t swing right. 
Tried to get my gaming in yesterday but.. it was hopeless. 😄

Hello!

If fried chicken has that effect on your butt, then I need to eat some more often! What game are you playing? I hope your day is better today than yesterday. I got up this morning dragging my face and feet again.

Latest posts

Back