Where do you like to hang out?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
for me... skatepark. even though i don't have my skateboard, it's nice to just chill there. it just sucks when it rains cuz thas when you got to go home.

Library, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, local indie coffee shops, occasionally at local gaming and comic stores, mostly though at home.

i would chill at a library but its so empty there like few people.

If I want social contact I go to the mall and sit at some coffee shop or drive into the city to walk the streets there. 
Got to say tho, I’m more into walking in the woods with my dog, or taking her to a park trail thingy and meeting some other dog people.
I got a friend that works at the gas station so sometimes I go there, usually more when it’s summer.  
There is a bar here too, it’s a cool place and the bartender is very nice and chatty.

I really just like to hang out in bed or my couch... I don't get to do it that often anymore. I know... I'm a blast! lol

The public library, when being home alone becomes impossible. If I lived in a big city like I used to, I could hang out at the airport. If I lived near a large state university that would be a good place. Shopping malls used to be good for hanging out but one of them in town is dead and the other one may become dead in a few years.

Broths house , sisters , broths-in-law , friend in east london ,gym , from spring local motorcycle cafe , fauvorite beach , local car boot sale, customers endless back garden when he's on holiday he pays me to look after the house.

cool cool. i actually get to interact with more people at the skatepark than at the mall. people there are so chill. at the mall everyone is busy doing their own thing.

hung out at the skate park again tonight. borrowed a few friends boards. riding it felt amazing. looking forward to more moments like this.

I don't really hang out anywhere, but when I'm at the gym I love listening in on the gym banter and drama, it's way more entertaining than wearing headphones

Latest posts

Back