Don't know what to do

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWolf

Reaction score
I am struggling bad I am homeless I don't have a job can't find a new one and I am sick I have a pain on the side which sometimes cause me to cough up blood and I only have less then $200 left what should I do

Go to Urgent care and get your health taken care of.... while you are there, tell them you are homeless and you need to find some where to stay.... they made have a list of places you can look into to stay for a few nights, if they can't offer any assistance in the community, ask them where you can get that information. If you are from the US, after your health is taken care of, Go to the Department of Transitional Assistance, (DTA) and ask for assistance there. That is where you get food stamps, etc....

If you truly cannot find any help through them, go to the police station, tell them your situation and they will have a list of places that have beds for the night.

I wish you luck and I do hope your health is checked.....

You're in bad shape Wolf and you need help. Go to a hospital ER, they're mandated to stabilize you and they get a fair number of desperate people so they know what options are available for people who are running low on options and that seems to be you.

Where are you from? If you're in my country I'll come wherever you are, bring some goodies and look up your situation together. PM me.

Latest posts

Back