Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for some new friends :)
Cool 
I'm simply looking for some interesting people to talk too or people who's looking for a friend. I'm on Skype regularly and wouldn't mind chatting with a few people from here if anyone is interested. We can discuss different topics and share hobbies with each other. I'm a pretty open person when it comes to discussions and I will accept anyone. So if you're looking for a friend or somebody to chat with, send me a pm. 

I only do text chatting, I'm not comfortable with voice or video. Just wanted to be clear of that. Smile

[Image: giphy.webp]
melodious. Use the adjective melodious to describe something that sounds like music, like a babbling brook or a little boy's soft humming. Anything that makes a pleasant, tuneful sound can be called melodious, which makes sense when you spot the word melody in melodious.
Ah snap, would have liked to. I have some of your interests too, but I'm only into voice chat on skype unfortunately. I find text too impersonal but that's just me.
SoftMelodies, I'm with you on the not being comfortable with voice and video chat - personally, with me it's a fear of being negatively judged by my physical appearance. I too would be much more comfortable with text chatting.
To quote a popular werewolf film - 'Everyone's cursed.  It's called life'
I just am not comfortable with going on voice, I find myself getting nervous anytime I do. And get anxiety from it too. The only people I have ever voice chatted with is people who I've known pretty much my whole life because I know who they are. I'm careful when it comes to voicing with others who I meet online. That's my own preference though. If nobody is okay with chatting on Skype, I can always chat over pm's or something. I would never force anyone into a position that they're not comfortable with. Just pm me if you'd like to chat or anything, my box is always open! Smile

[Image: giphy.webp]
melodious. Use the adjective melodious to describe something that sounds like music, like a babbling brook or a little boy's soft humming. Anything that makes a pleasant, tuneful sound can be called melodious, which makes sense when you spot the word melody in melodious.
How about instant messenger chat?
To quote a popular werewolf film - 'Everyone's cursed.  It's called life'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friends anyone?? lilE 0 9 46 minutes ago
Last Post: lilE
Smile Looking for PM buddies / friends. Valkatox 10 504 02-17-2019, 06:08 AM
Last Post: IncolaVacui
  20 something year old looking for female friends. MagicalMaryann 5 845 12-24-2018, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Unix
  Looking for Email Friends Godzilla73 3 1,001 10-14-2018, 12:09 AM
Last Post: windsley
  looking for friends in this chaotic world carrieterror 0 378 10-10-2018, 10:31 AM
Last Post: carrieterror
  friends Rose905 3 906 09-26-2018, 11:38 AM
Last Post: TammyLynn1972
  Male seeking friends , anyone. reddeyesscott 0 464 08-25-2018, 03:15 AM
Last Post: reddeyesscott
  friends Rose905 0 554 07-12-2018, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Rose905
  Looking for friends suzuki 6 1,415 03-15-2018, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Nicolelt
  Looking for online friends Quiet Desperation 15 4,908 12-15-2017, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Hoarse Whisperer