Dark Netflix Series

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SoftMelodies

b890a863026055.5aa3225669f72.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]A family saga with a supernatural twist, set in a German town, where the disappearance of two young children exposes the relationships among four families.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Question: Has anyone else saw this on Netflix? I found this series to be so interesting. Watched it when it first came out and it was on my mind for a week after I've watched it. It was just so interesting to me. What are your thoughts on it? Opinions? :) [/font]

Trouble with me is that I can't seem to commit to the TV shows on Netflix - I mainly just watch the movies that are on there. I had started watching izombie, but I found the episodes a bit too 'samey' and lost interest. There was also this series called 'Lost Girl' but it vanished while I was in the middle of working my way through it. Grrr!

I could give 'Dark' a go, though.

I watched it in both the English subbed and the original version. The English sub lacks in the acting with a few of the voice over actors, it felt phoned in at times. Overall though I found it to be a fantastic show with lots of twists. Patiently waiting on season 2 to see where they go with it.

Latest posts

Back