This is goodbye

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mauthecat

Reaction score
Thank you to all of those who had kind supporting words. Time has come to say goodbye. 

Goodbye, this world is now a hopeless place

Mauthecat, please seek the help of a professional if you're struggling with any thoughts about 'giving up' - because what you're feeling right now might soon change - in another month's time you could be looking back and saying 'thank god I didn't do anything rash'. I know this because my mum has a friend who suffers from depression, and my mum actually quoted her saying that she was glad that she didn't make any rash decisions when she was at her lowest.

Of course, if you're simply saying that you're leaving the forum, then I'll just leave you with a 'it's been nice having you on here. And good luck'.

Stay strong mauthecat. 
I hope things turn around for you soon. 
Give it time, it probably will.
Sending a lot of love your way. ❤️

Are you ok? Never too late to sort things out. You're still in your 30s. Seek a therapist and figure out some strategies. Talk about your childhood or whatever messed you up. If you can't afford one, find a job or do something so you can afford it. Therapy does help when done right.

mauthecat said:
Thank you to all of those who had kind supporting words. Time has come to say goodbye. 

Goodbye, this world is now a hopeless place

No dear, this world cant be hopeless pls dont get disappointed... u r so dear and near to many people. I have undergone the same situation...100 % recovered and better thn ever. Pls do reply i might be of any help to u. Awaiting plzzzz

Latest posts

Back