Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Stupidest Girl in the World
Sending some love your way. ❤️
Seems like you have a sweet and caring heart. 
Hold on to it cause it makes you beautiful. ❤️
[Image: giphy.gif]

We all have demons, I just choose to feed mine.
Jessicat, your words are always pure gold. You should consider a career in therapy.
To quote a popular werewolf film - 'Everyone's cursed.  It's called life'
(02-10-2019, 10:49 PM)hewhowalksalone Wrote: Jessicat, your words are always pure gold.  You should consider a career in therapy.

*giggle*
❤️
Thanks! 
Aww.. Been high and low today. 
Thanks for making my day better.
[Image: giphy.gif]

We all have demons, I just choose to feed mine.
I'm so sorry you had to go through that. You hear about this sort thing all the time, unfortunately. It's always the good ones being stepped on. Sometimes it's just the other partner not reciprocating the same, doesn't necessarily mean they don't care about you. Some appreciate things more than others and it's just their ability to show it in return is, well, 'limited'. Just because someone isn't as thoughtful or as romantic doesn't mean they don't love you. There's also other factors with gifting; Biggest one is finances. Naturally. But that timestamp on the coffee card said it all, didn't it. :x (hugs)

But in this case, it most certainly sounded like he wanted to use you as an option and kept you shelved and carded as something he could just pick up and go as he pleased. Sad

I guess it was a good thing he didn't string you a long further. If only it was before you spent all that money on him is all. Sadly, you live and you learn... Just don't let all the bad eggs spoil your need to look for the good ones, is what I say. You give off the vibe that you've got a strong head on your shoulders and know exactly what you deserve. You didn't need these words, just the reassurance and support. yeah? Wink Just hang in there, will ya? Smile

Just carelessly adding my name in the already great support you're receiving lol.

(02-10-2019, 09:08 AM)Xpendable Wrote: You got treated like a guy

Trust me, I personally know exactly where this stems from. So, don't think I know why you said that. This sort of experience is UNISEX and exists in ALL walks of relationships and freindships. That being said, please keep your bitterness to yourself. It's not helpful, and counterproductive. So why say it at all? Is all I'm getting at. Adjust your own expectations and don't let your bad experiences, or lack thereof, taint others please. Thanks.
Thank you all for being so reassuring. I appreciate you all!! Huge, mega hugs!!!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((*)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I don't have much more to add than others here have, but I can relate to how you feel Niecy.
I've not long had a situation where I was left feeling the same, only difference being it was by my partner at the time. Very short version being- long distance relationship, she moved in with another guy without even having the decency of telling me. Like you that left me feeling very stupid, humiliated, giving up, etc.

Hope you start feeling better about him soon and realise you didn't lose anything of worth.
He did.
c'est la vie. Sometimes bad things happen. Never let it bogs you down for too long. Keep being yourself. I'm sure you will find someone who'll appreciate you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm 22 and can't even get a 16 year old girl to date me. I feel so pathetic. Matt L 27 5,351 12-08-2018, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Jessicat
  Feeling upset, angry and depressed - girl I've met yesterday not interested in me GrayAndLonesome 23 5,983 12-02-2018, 10:16 AM
Last Post: toolman69
  My only friend in the world just dumped me Sophie99 14 1,284 11-11-2018, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Olivercan2020
  Staying single but sometimes I just want to hold a Girl Azariah 2 433 09-17-2018, 06:02 PM
Last Post: pad79
  Infatuated with a new girl I work with. Matt L 14 1,144 08-05-2018, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Naizo
  Strong feelings for a girl i train with pad79 78 3,710 08-02-2018, 07:10 PM
Last Post: morrowrd
  Met a girl online, but then she vanished... el Jay 35 5,609 03-20-2018, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Sci-Fi
  When shy, lonely and depressed guy likes a girl like her. ShyNLonely 3 1,439 11-10-2017, 01:06 AM
Last Post: ShyNLonely
  Am I too ugly for a girl to like me? Colin.winterfell 32 5,232 09-23-2017, 07:54 PM
Last Post: smarty24
  Dream girl as workout aid? Osiris 9 1,684 07-31-2017, 03:48 PM
Last Post: TheSkaFish