Do U too Feel Empitiness...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

male45

Reaction score
I always find some vacume in myself. Though i m married but vacuum still exist. I came accross a female at a bus terminal who was standing. She was a normal looking female and i observed her from a few yards distance and she while holding her hand bag was probably waiting for some one. I immediately at first glance got relaxed, enlightened and felt the emptiness inside me has filled. I got so light, excited and relaxed and thought to request her to have a cup of tea together so that i can express my true feelings. I in excitement went out to get a ciggerate from a shop and came back in few mints but unfortunately she was not there. I looked for her everywhere inside the terminal as no one went out but could not find her. Since thn i think of her and the light soothing feelings more thn flowers fragnance, nightangle singing, cukkoo dancing...no matching words...unfortunately that emptiness, that vacuum  has increased now. I dont know what hidden attraction that just normal looking female has... repent missing the oppertunity...🌈

Male45, I'm assuming that this is before you were married - afterall, why would a married man want to approach and ask out a woman he simply saw at a bus stop?

Did you ever idealize this woman in your mind? Cos I've certainly done that in the past with people who I have had nothing to do with. A person can seem so perfect and flawless in your fantasies.

This is just a wild guess, but I think that if a person who is married feels guilty because they're having thoughts about somebody else, their guilt could contribute to making those thoughts even stronger. I like to imagine negative thoughts like a playground bully - the more you show the bully that they're bothering you, the more they'll pick on you. Whereas if you ignore the bully, he'll get bored and go away. In this case, you just have to stop entertaining your thoughts about this woman, and they'll fade over time.

Perhaps you should just accept your thoughts about this woman as a mere fantasy, and try to get on with your life the best you can?

Btw: your post certainly tells me that my hang-ups over women would still occur if I were married.

hewhowalksalone said:
Male45, I'm assuming that this is before you were married - afterall, why would a married man want to approach and ask out a woman he simply saw at a bus stop?

Did you ever idealize this woman in your mind? Cos I've certainly done that in the past with people who I have had nothing to do with. A person can seem so perfect and flawless in your fantasies.

This is just a wild guess, but I think that if a person who is married feels guilty because they're having thoughts about somebody else, their guilt could contribute to making those thoughts even stronger.  I like to imagine negative thoughts like a playground bully - the more you show the bully that they're bothering you, the more they'll pick on you.  Whereas if you ignore the bully, he'll get bored and go away.  In this case, you just have to stop entertaining your thoughts about this woman, and they'll fade over time.

Perhaps you should just accept your thoughts about this woman as a mere fantasy, and try to get on with your life the best you can?

Btw: your post certainly tells me that my hang-ups over women would still occur if I were married.
Hi. Thnx for kind suggessions.. probably u did not get wht i wanted to say. I wanted to say that i m married, dont think much about females... just am curious to know that what was so special in that ordinary looking female which attracted me so intensely. I was not attracted for sex ...rather it was some unseen energy or ......

Me too, been married for several years, lately starting to feel empty and lonely. Everytime this happens to me, I just try to find something to do, distract my mind from these feelings.

capriccio said:
Me too, been married for several years, lately starting to feel empty and lonely. Everytime this happens to me, I just try to find something to do, distract my mind from these feelings.

U too brutus 😜
What a coincident ..... me too capricorn, 16 jan

Yeah, I was a little confused. I just took a wild guess at what I thought you were saying. I appreciate the respectful response. On some forums, I might have just got a 'dude, you don't know what you're talking about' from someone else.

hewhowalksalone said:
Yeah, I was a little confused.  I just took a wild guess at what I thought you were saying.  I appreciate the respectful response.  On some forums, I might have just got a 'dude, you don't know what you're talking about' from someone else.

male45 said:
hewhowalksalone said:
Yeah, I was a little confused.  I just took a wild guess at what I thought you were saying.  I appreciate the respectful response.  On some forums, I might have just got a 'dude, you don't know what you're talking about' from someone else
thnx bro..... have nice time and all the best. Regards

Latest posts

Back