Men, if you are Alone, you are LUCKY, stay away from Females at all costs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bearcat22

Reaction score
"Keith Bell
2 weeks ago
Once I struck up the nerve to approach this beautiful single woman and ask her out on a date.
She smiled and sweetly said she wasn't interested.
Stung, I nonetheless graciously accepted her choice and moved on. About a week later I and one of my work mates, another woman, were walking down the street together on our way to work, and I spotted her with another lady coming towards us. While in passing she caught my eye and I said a friendly "Hello, it's nice to see you". 
About a month after that the lady she was walking with saw me in the restaurant I worked in and we struck up a conversation. During which she told me she knew someone who was interested in meeting me. Turns out she was referring to that beautiful woman I summoned up the courage to ask our on a date but got turned down. When I told her she wasn't interested in me, the lady said that according to her friend, I gave up too easily. That irritated me. My entire perspective of that woman changed and I no longer found her as appealing. She told me no so I took her at her word. I had no interest in playing mind games with women.
Moral of the story: Ladies. Let your Yes mean Yes. And your No, No.
Women do reserve the right to say they are not interested in you as a guy. On the other hand men also reserve the right to get an HONEST answer from a woman. One that she sticks too. Anything short of that reveals an immature mind."

You get told, or, rather SCREAMED AT that "NO MEANS NO"
 and then you get mocked as weak and worthless if you act that way!

For this exact reason:
Women DESERVE EVERY ABUSE THAT HAPPENS TO THEM?  

To play football in college, you have to take a MANDATORY CLASS in how not to commit date rape.

To be a female cheerleader in college, do you have to take a class on how not to be a cock teasing manipulative *offensive word removed8?

No. 

So fresia YOU TO DEATH?>   fresia ALL WOMEN TO DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH?

The deck is totally stacked against you.  Get a weapon, go out, murder a few, rape a few?  Is that the answer to finally
bring them back to sanity?

Perhaps you should find an MGTOW forum, instead?

I do think that feminism has kind of disparaged the character of the modern woman, and perhaps many should tone it down in regards to sexual expression. However, even during times when modesty was the norm, women were still raped, and in today’s culture, it has been a problem on college campuses and among jocks (who are the most likely to have access to their pick of women). Rape likely wouldn’t be a huge issue among computer programmers, though there is misogyny in every niche.

You need to chill and just find a woman who isn’t mentally fifteen years old.

sometimesthewolf said:
Perhaps you should find an MGTOW forum, instead?

I do think that feminism has kind of disparaged the character of the modern woman, and perhaps many should tone it down in regards to sexual expression. However, even during times when modesty was the norm, women were still raped, and in today’s culture, it has been a problem on college campuses and among jocks (who are the most likely to have access to their pick of women). Rape likely wouldn’t be a huge issue among computer programmers, though there is misogyny in every niche.

You need to chill and just find a woman who isn’t mentally fifteen years old.

No, because too many lonely men are not aware of MGTOW.  They are getting treated like honeysuckle by women, and
are lonely, then end up here.

This is the right place for this message.

Feminism has not "disparaged", it has absurdly over rated all women as perfect and yet 
simultaneously claims that all women are victims and all men are rapists.

This is literally true, go look for yourself.

The point isn't rape. The point is that men and women are being taught differently. 
Men as usual get all the blame and responsibility.
Women, as usual, all the entitlement.

fresia that.

There is a woman poster on here that was raped from age 10 to age 17, said nothing
and ran away, then ended up
seeking mental health treatment.

Her male therapist then raped her and now keeps her in his house.

And instead of reporting these two men so that they will not rape any more women, she
stays selfishly SILENT.

This is the level of insanity of women. They are POISON and men need to know that
being lonely is a small price to pay to avoid all that.

Jeez. Think there are some inappropriate stuff in your post there.

Sorry you went through rejection. It just makes me wonder, can you trust the other woman though? What if the actual woman said no cos she was shy? Or has difficulty opening up to others?

Even if what that woman said was true about her, she doesn't represent all women or that also doesn't mean she deserves the worst punishment in the world.

Yes, sometimes people say things they don't mean, or they can't be honest about how they feel. Still, you can't control what they do, you can only control how you deal with it afterwards. If I were you, I'd just ignore it. If someone can't be honest with me about their feelings and I can't read minds, I'll leave it at that and move on... too bad for them, I guess?

ladyforsaken said:
Jeez. Think there are some inappropriate stuff in your post there.

Sorry you went through rejection. It just makes me wonder, can you trust the other woman though? What if the actual woman said no cos she was shy? Or has difficulty opening up to others?

Even if what that woman said was true about her, she doesn't represent all women or that also doesn't mean she deserves the worst punishment in the world.

Yes, sometimes people say things they don't mean, or they can't be honest about how they feel. Still, you can't control what they do, you can only control how you deal with it afterwards. If I were you, I'd just ignore it. If someone can't be honest with me about their feelings and I can't read minds, I'll leave it at that and move on... too bad for them, I guess?

If you look carefully you will see that the OP begins with QUOTE MARKS and the name of the person I am quoting, and only then do I comment.
You did not read that quoted section at all carefully. The women who did the rejecting ADMITTED it was not about being shy or not being able to open up.
She rejected in order to manipulate the man to chase her. A scummy common tactic.

No means no, except when it means yes, and men are supposed to be mind readers. Get it wrong? Go to jail as a stalker or rapist.

It doesn't have to be "all women", what matters is 99% of women behave this way.
She doesn't deserve the worst punishment in the world? What does she deserve, EXACTLY, in detail?

What you say is a FREE CHOICE.  No one forces you to lie.

No one "can't be honest about how they feel".    Women CHOOSE to lie, constantly, in order to
dodge responsibility and in order to manipulate and exploit men.

You would prefer to think this is just me reacting to something in my life.
No.

I speak for MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of fed up men here.

I speak to the lonely men who come here, to warn them.

bearcat22 said:
If you look carefully you will see that the OP begins with QUOTE MARKS and the name of the person I am quoting, and only then do I comment.
You did not read that quoted section at all carefully. The women who did the rejecting ADMITTED it was not about being shy or not being able to open up.
She rejected in order to manipulate the man to chase her. A scummy common tactic.

No means no, except when it means yes, and men are supposed to be mind readers. Get it wrong? Go to jail as a stalker or rapist.

It doesn't have to be "all women", what matters is 99% of women behave this way.
She doesn't deserve the worst punishment in the world? What does she deserve, EXACTLY, in detail?

No one "can't be honest about how they feel".    Women CHOOSE to lie, constantly, in order to

No.

I know what you wrote and how you described the story. But you didn't speak to that woman again after that, did you? To hear it from her true self? How do you know you can trust what that other woman who told you? Correct me if I'm wrong, or if I'm misunderstanding your original post right.

Also, I dunno about you, but I never trust what others tell me about other people unless I hear it from the original person themselves or experience it with the original person themselves.

Anyway, I'm probably the worst person to be commenting about this since I'm inexperienced in striking up conversations with people I like in real life. I just don't think it's right to classify 99% of women to behave this way... I honestly don't think that's even near accurate. I do get it that you're angry about this, I just hope that things get better for you from here. Good luck.

ladyforsaken said:
bearcat22 said:
You did not read that quoted section at all carefully.  The women who did the rejecting ADMITTED it was not about being shy or not being able to open up.
She rejected in order to manipulate the man to chase her.  A scummy common tactic.

No.

I know what you wrote and how you described the story. But you didn't speak to that woman again after that, did you? To hear it from her true self? How do you know you can trust what that other woman who told you? Correct me if I'm wrong, or if I'm misunderstanding your original post right.

Also, I dunno about you, but I never trust what others tell me about other people unless I hear it from the original person themselves or experience it with the original person themselves.

Anyway, I'm probably the worst person to be commenting about this since I'm inexperienced in striking up conversations with people I like in real life. I just don't think it's right to classify 99% of women to behave this way... I honestly don't think that's even near accurate. I do get it that you're angry about this, I just hope that things get better for you from here. Good luck.

No offense but you are coming off as REALLY DENSE.

Let me try to explain AGAIN:

The QUOTED portion that begins the Original Post is NOT ME SPEAKING.  That is a quote of someone ELSE.

I then made comments based upon HIS experience.

Do you finally understand?  You do have books and schools where you come from?  Classes in how to read and how to use logic?

You cannot fully "trust" anything, all you can have is conviction, based upon the preponderance of evidence.

Please tell me you don't have to go look up the definition of "preponderance".  

I have to repeat:  This is not about me. This message is for the thousands of men who will
come to this site. The men who are lonely because they get treated like honeysuckle by women.

The message is for THEM.

Do you FINALLY understand?  How old are you?  Have you even ever been to school or read a book? Seriously.

So many men say so many women are really really really stupid.

Well, here it is boys.

Lol all right, personally I feel your post wasn't clear enough. Maybe I'm too literal or whatever, or dense/stupid as you termed it but how was I supposed to know that account wasn't yours to begin with and when you clarified that in your other post, I wasn't getting it still, and I knew I was missing something which was why I said "correct me if I'm wrong or misunderstanding this".

If it matters at all for me to say this, I don't think I'm stupid or I wouldn't be where I am in my career today or gotten the results I did back when I was studying. I'm just not you and don't think like you, and well, your post was unclear to me. I can comprehend statements and posts very well in my time here, and any other articles or materials in school, and at work....

This is the same thing. You are concluding that I'm stupid based on misunderstanding of 1 post when you know nothing of me or what I've achieved, just like how you are concluding 99% of women are bad, based on someone else's account of an experience when you don't know honeysuckle about what really went down.

Thanks for being very helpful with explaining. I'm not sure if you can get much luck with women with this sort of attitude though.

Also, that makes your statements and claims even more baseless... cos it didn't happen to you.. and that is not evidence to me cos it's just a story someone has, based on their own perceptions. Things might have happened differently or he might have twisted it, who knows. Just saying that, that isn't legit enough to say 99% women behave badly like that.

I've said my piece, thanks for your patience in helping me understand your posts.

I am done here in this thread. Good luck.

Sir, you need to learn some decency, honor and respect. Even if your post isn’t about you or serves as a warning to others; there is still such thing as basic human respect. Blaming woman for rejection is never cool and is a sign of weakness and honesty proves her right. No one is perfect but there is a huge problem which feminism is facing today. Male accountability. Any guy can go out and say, “Not all men..” but that doesn’t change the root of the problem. Stubbornness never helped anyone. But most of all never, EVER, propose violence against women. Because that is truly the moment one can no longer call themselves a man.

Shouldn't we just be ignoring Bearcat22? He's clearly doing this just to get a reaction out of everybody. I don't want to be one of those people who joins in when what was said has nothing to do with them (I encountered that kind when I made that little mistake on that whatsapp group) - but he's clearly trolling because he's a bitter person who gets a kick out of getting others riled up.

I don't hate women at all, I just don't date. I actually prefer strictly platonic friendships. It keeps things simple and clear. I'm a very busy man with odds stacked against my favor in life regardless of friendships and relationships entirely. I do however appreciate a woman's company for platonic friendships a bit more than with men usually, because I'm a non-competitive artist and think more creatively, philosophically, and conceptually. It actually took me a bit of being outside my comfort zone socially as an adult to learn to be able to better converse with men because I often find the subject matter and thinking to be more rudimentary. I'm a fish out of water, socially. Think: Salvador Dali's mania with Stephen King's dementedness and Daria's monotone 90's kid sarcasm, and that's me as a guy. I don't exactly comfortably socially fit in anywhere with any traditional group or clique, I never really have. To some degree, I actually kind of appreciate the solidarity, but too much solitude is extremely dangerous to the mind and so I need at least a small percentage of social interaction to keep me from going off the deep end. As for relationships, sex, and love? I'm honestly totally indifferent. It's more likely that I'll accidentally look right through what I was once looking for because I gave up. But also at the same time, I'm kind of complacent with the coming to terms of solidarity. It fits my worldview well, shrinks my responsibilities down to my individualism, and gives me the freedom to drink or smoke and stay up late just to continue reading some interesting articles on wikipedia or watching a documentary or horror movie. I don't really like spontaneity, and I find a lack of cognition to be bland. If I want to shut my brain off, I can at least do so on my own terms and in my own time this way. I hate the boundaries of our social construct and the limitations of thought that it places upon us as individuals. I hate the shallow, simple nature of the majority of a complacent and seemingly ignorant society, I hate thoughtlessness and a lack of logical and deductive reasoning, but I don't specifically hate women, men, or people of different cultural and ethnic backgrounds.  So don't confuse the difference between me enjoying being single for my reasons with me hating women, because I don't hate women, at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back