Hi everyone, I'm new here.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valkatox

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new so here's my first post.

I'm 29 from England and have always been a bit of a loner.
I found this site through a Google search, thinking there had to be other people like me. As with over 7 Billion people and the internet, there has to be some place we congregate, seems I've found it!

I'm hoping over time to get to know some people, maybe make some friends to PM with.

So a little about myself.
As stated I'm 29 from England. My friends are very few in number, that number being almost zero.
One friend from school that has pretty much moved on with having kids, etc.
And one friend online who I've known for years and even met her in person last year when she was over from the US which was nice. But we don't talk much, maybe send the odd meme picture or something every other day but that's about it. So I can get quite isolated.

Anyway, I don't want to make this introduction too long.
So thanks for reading!

Welcome!
Glad you found this place.
I like it here and you will probably too, lots of nice people to talk to.
Hope your day is going alright. 
Sooo..
What’s up? 🌈

Hi Valkatox. I'm also from England. Welcome to the forum. Can I ask you what your personal likes and interests are?

Hey thanks for the replies both, especially so quickly. I appreciate it!

As for my day I'm waiting for some tea bags from Amazon... might not seem like a big deal but I'm getting tired of having to drink these really cheap tasteless ones! xD
Very interesting I know! And they arrived just as I was typing this... yesssss.

As for my interests. I tend to have the typical introvert interests. Such as reading, playing video games, I've dabbled in miniatures and making dioramas. Even got a few board games a few months back, but realised they're probably much more fun actually playing with another person. :p 

In terms of video games. There are two series that I really like, they're the Mass Effect and Valkyria Chronicles series.
Most people who don't play games won't have a clue about those so it's no problem, just putting that out there for anyone who does.

But thanks again for the replies! :D

Oooo.
I love Mass Effect. Played thru Andromeda too. 
I went for the Reyes Vidal romance. ❤️ 
Like tea huh? I’ve ordered from this site before. 
https://www.harney.com/
They got a lot of finer types. 

Ahhh. Mr Reyes. You showed me some good times. 😂

[youtube]ZJuXPv7zBWU[/youtube]

Yeah I really love the whole series! Every time I play I still listen to every entry on the Codex despite having done so multiplle times.
I need to try out more romances on the first trilogy, I just end up going Shep / Garrus all the time.
As for Andromeda I've played quite a lot but kept restarting my game, so I've got to finish a full run through of that still. Last time I restarted was because I found out if you left the name as the default Sarah, they would actually use that name instead of just calling you Ryder constantly.

I keep getting collectables from it too. I bought a bunch of stuff from the Bioware store at the end of last year, they had a massive discount on things. I was picking up items for around 99p that usually went for around £10! They didn't ship to the UK though, but a Peebee jacket and a few shirts was a fair trade to get them shipped over from my American friend. :p

As for the tea bags. The ones I got were just regular stuff. But much better than the usual cheap ones that make it taste like you're just drinking hot water.

Hey there Valkatox, welcome to the forum!

If you you're interested in tea bags, you should join any FPS's online community, I heard they really enjoy this sort of thing :>
Seeing the games mentioned here, I guess I'm going to jump ship now because it doesn't seem like our gaming preferences mesh together at all, lol.

See you around!

I'm into cult and sci fi shows. Sitcoms, I watch quite regularly. Horror movies are my faves. I also write fiction.

Latest posts

Back