Level you will find on here. MGTOW

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faye6690

Reaction score
Notice how this genius is so well educated that she writes, "personally I"

Ever heard of the term redundant?  How about hasty stupid ***** who can't understand quotation marks and attributions?

Lol all right, personally I feel your post wasn't clear enough. Maybe I'm too literal or whatever, or dense/stupid as you termed it but how was I supposed to know that account wasn't yours to begin with and when you clarified that in your other post, I wasn't getting it still, and I knew I was missing something which was why I said "correct me if I'm wrong or misunderstanding this".

If it matters at all for me to say this, I don't think I'm stupid or I wouldn't be where I am in my career today or gotten the results I did back when I was studying. I'm just not you and don't think like you, and well, your post was unclear to me. I can comprehend statements and posts very well in my time here, and any other articles or materials in school, and at work....

This is the same thing. You are concluding that I'm stupid based on misunderstanding of 1 post when you know nothing of me or what I've achieved, just like how you are concluding 99% of women are bad, based on someone else's account of an experience when you don't know honeysuckle about what really went down.

Thanks for being very helpful with explaining. I'm not sure if you can get much luck with women with this sort of attitude though.

Also, that makes your statements and claims even more baseless... cos it didn't happen to you.. and that is not evidence to me cos it's just a story someone has, based on their own perceptions. Things might have happened differently or he might have twisted it, who knows. Just saying that, that isn't legit enough to say 99% women behave badly like that.

I've said my piece, thanks for your patience in helping me understand your posts.

I am done here in this thread. Good luck.

Who or what is this post all about?

I'm very confused.

???

Troll
But i am putting on my tin foil hat just in case

ladyforsaken said:
Lol all right, personally I feel your post wasn't clear enough. Maybe I'm too literal or whatever, or dense/stupid as you termed it but how was I supposed to know that account wasn't yours to begin with and when you clarified that in your other post, I wasn't getting it still, and I knew I was missing something which was why I said "correct me if I'm wrong or misunderstanding this".

If it matters at all for me to say this, I don't think I'm stupid or I wouldn't be where I am in my career today or gotten the results I did back when I was studying. I'm just not you and don't think like you, and well, your post was unclear to me. I can comprehend statements and posts very well in my time here, and any other articles or materials in school, and at work....

This is the same thing. You are concluding that I'm stupid based on misunderstanding of 1 post when you know nothing of me or what I've achieved, just like how you are concluding 99% of women are bad, based on someone else's account of an experience when you don't know honeysuckle about what really went down.

Thanks for being very helpful with explaining. I'm not sure if you can get much luck with women with this sort of attitude though.

Also, that makes your statements and claims even more baseless... cos it didn't happen to you.. and that is not evidence to me cos it's just a story someone has, based on their own perceptions. Things might have happened differently or he might have twisted it, who knows. Just saying that, that isn't legit enough to say 99% women behave badly like that.

I've said my piece, thanks for your patience in helping me understand your posts.

I am done here in this thread. Good luck.
This is a post witten by ladyforsaken in the "Men, if you are Alone, you are LUCKY, stay away from Females at all costs!" thread in the relationships subforum. Since the thread was locked and bearcat's account was banned, you can take a guess as to who this is.
It's actually kinda funny, he's mad at her for not understanding quotation and then proceeds to completely fail at quoting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back