A gift was sent to me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle

Reaction score
Hi All,

I meant to post this MONTHS ago,  but just before my daughter was born, last March, I received the cutest little headband in the mail...    it was post marked from China.  Other than people here,  I don't know anyone from China.  So I'm wondering, did one of you send it? 

This was almost a year ago now,  but it just popped into my head, and I wanted to ask, and perhaps, thank the person that may have sent it.

I'm sorry if I sound loopy,  I'm just not really sure who would have sent it....  it had my name, address, and all that....  so maybe someone from the Christmas card exchange in years past?

Some stuff from Amazon is shipped from China
Maybe that helps

IT was an incredibly nice thing to do. The name printed on the inside packaging said From, Bonnie. If you are Bonnie, and are on this site, please PM me. I would love to thank you and I feel like a big jerk forgetting your name if it is someone that I know from this site.

Have you given your address to anyone on this website? Surely, anybody on this forum would need your full contact details in order to send you stuff?

:)

hewhowalksalone said:
Have you given your address to anyone on this website? Surely, anybody on this forum would need your full contact details in order to send you stuff?

:)

I have,   in years past for the Christmas Card exchange.  So thought I would check.

Speaking hypothetically, if someone from the US could send me all those cool and interesting flavors of pop tarts that would be brilliant - the only flavors I can seem to find in England are chocolate and strawberry (unless anyone from the UK can name more). That's it! The only other option is to buy something from the import shop - but it's ridiculously expensive.

:(

hewhowalksalone said:
Speaking hypothetically, if someone from the US could send me all those cool and interesting flavors of pop tarts that would be brilliant - the only flavors I can seem to find in England are chocolate and strawberry (unless anyone from the UK can name more).  That's it!  The only other option is to buy something from the import shop - but it's ridiculously expensive.

Oh me too.  My kids watch the eating challenges on YouTube, can't believe how many flavours there are.
Tesco do a couple of different flavours in their "American" section, if you are happy paying £3.50 a box!

Serenia said:
hewhowalksalone said:
Speaking hypothetically, if someone from the US could send me all those cool and interesting flavors of pop tarts that would be brilliant - the only flavors I can seem to find in England are chocolate and strawberry (unless anyone from the UK can name more).  That's it!  The only other option is to buy something from the import shop - but it's ridiculously expensive.

Oh me too.  My kids watch the eating challenges on YouTube, can't believe how many flavours there are.
Tesco do a couple of different flavours in their "American" section, if you are happy paying £3.50 a box!

In return, I will require the British version of Starbursts. :club:

Although, are you aware of the shipping costs of sending something from America over there? It would honestly probably be cheaper to pay the extra, though we do have more flavors over here.

Latest posts

Back