Why does he think that I don't have any flaws?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Europti

Reaction score
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I asked this guy, who's a close friend of mine and is married, if he has ever thought of me as annoying. He's said that I never was to him. But, I remember times when I was annoying and I pointed it out to him with examples from the past, which are true. Yet, he still says that I'm not. He's even said that out of all of his friends, who are annoying or a bother to him, it's never been the case with me. He even sometimes talks about his wife to me and says that she even annoys him with the things that she does and he thinks that he annoys her at times. But, he has said some positive things about her as well. Then, he said that he believes that I don't think of him as annoying. I just said no. But, in reality, he was. At least with one thing. He always copies my actions and words and it gets on my nerves at times, but I just try to ignore it because it's not a big deal. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why does he think that I'm never annoying and thinks that others are annoying? [/font]

People put up with different things from different people. Some of the things my ex did were very annoying to me, but not so much when other people do them. Maybe because I was around it more with him and not other people. It could be the same for him. Take him at his word.

You are into this guy aren't you?. You like him and you don't know what to do with those feelings given the situation.

I feel like the question you meant to ask is: ''Does he like me? Do i/should i like him back?"

I am acting on a vibe i am sensing here, so feel free to ignore this if i am totally off.

Although, i feel i am not.

He's lying to please you and get something out of you.
Might be interested in you, it's the easiest conclusion but doesn't have to be it.

Latest posts

Back