Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new :)
Hi everyone, I am new to the site. 

I had to do something to get out of my head.  I am alone and I can't believe that I am.  Its sad and i keep replaying how to do things different,  each day I try my best to reprogram my mind,my heart  but its so empty.  I have a hard time connecting with people, insecurity, lack of trust etc.  I need something to feel connected to to get out of my head that can sometimes spin a tale that is often times worse than it is.  BUT the sadness is real -- I am tired of being sad.  I think its because I am alone, and have no one to chat with about my problems. I can't afford therapy so i keep trying "to be ok"  but its heavy and i can't focus on trying to make a new start, i keep sliding back into old habits and staying in a negative space. So I am here with the hope to connect to at least someone even for a moment  Smile  A little about  me , female, older than 30 Wink, single, no kids. lol... explains alot huh.  I will admit people want to get to know me, but being an introvert its very hard I get anxiety because people want more from me, than I have to offer and have a hard time accepting that I am a quiet person.  Then I get into the cycle of beating my self up with "your gonna always be alone if you don't socalize more." its exhausting.  Trying to find other quiet folks who will just accept me as I am is my goal this year. becasue trying to find those who share your hobby has not worked - sadly.  Are there any introverts on here?? Smile
Welcome to the site, glad to have you.

Joining this wonderful site helped/is helping me go through some tough times, here's hoping it does the same for you.

I am an extrovert but I hope we can be friends 
regardless.
hello, nice to know you. I am an introvert too, and i just joined here myself. Hope you have wonderful time here as I am.
Welcome to the forum. Hope you plan on sticking around, because it sounds like you could really benefit from being here. What are you into? Do you have any hobbies or creative pastimes?
To quote a popular werewolf film - 'Everyone's cursed.  It's called life'
hi,

i can relate....
if you do not have anybody to chat feel free to write me.
I can voice chat with you. British? We're of the same age.
Welcome to the forum!
I hope you have a nice stay ❤️
(02-10-2019, 04:48 PM)Phantimos Wrote: Welcome to the site, glad to have you.

Joining this wonderful site helped/is helping me go through some tough times, here's hoping it does the same for you.

I am an extrovert but I hope we can be friends 
regardless.

Awww thank you so much Phantimos!  Oh I so happy yu reached out and said hello, I did mean to sound like I was excluding extroverts I accept all people. I just fear I am not measuring up for them. So looking forward to connecting more Smile

(02-10-2019, 09:28 PM)Jessicat Wrote: Welcome to the forum!
I hope you have a nice stay ❤️

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-ouW...it.jpg&f=1]

(02-10-2019, 05:29 PM)capriccio Wrote: hello, nice to know you. I am an introvert too, and i just joined here myself. Hope you have wonderful time here as I am.

Thank you capriccio I hope so too Smile
(02-10-2019, 06:56 PM)letsmakefriends Wrote: hi,

i can relate....
if you do not have anybody to chat feel free to write me.
thank you!! its hard isnt it ... but thank goodness for this forum-- very  sure we will chat more Smile
Hello.
Welcome to the forum.
I'm a lonely introvert too.
I hope you make friends and like the community.
I've been here a few months and I think it has helped me.