new :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to the site. 

I had to do something to get out of my head.  I am alone and I can't believe that I am.  Its sad and i keep replaying how to do things different,  each day I try my best to reprogram my mind,my heart  but its so empty.  I have a hard time connecting with people, insecurity, lack of trust etc.  I need something to feel connected to to get out of my head that can sometimes spin a tale that is often times worse than it is.  BUT the sadness is real -- I am tired of being sad.  I think its because I am alone, and have no one to chat with about my problems. I can't afford therapy so i keep trying "to be ok"  but its heavy and i can't focus on trying to make a new start, i keep sliding back into old habits and staying in a negative space. So I am here with the hope to connect to at least someone even for a moment  :)  A little about  me , female, older than 30 ;), single, no kids. lol... explains alot huh.  I will admit people want to get to know me, but being an introvert its very hard I get anxiety because people want more from me, than I have to offer and have a hard time accepting that I am a quiet person.  Then I get into the cycle of beating my self up with "your gonna always be alone if you don't socalize more." its exhausting.  Trying to find other quiet folks who will just accept me as I am is my goal this year. becasue trying to find those who share your hobby has not worked - sadly.  Are there any introverts on here?? :)

Welcome to the site, glad to have you.

Joining this wonderful site helped/is helping me go through some tough times, here's hoping it does the same for you.

I am an extrovert but I hope we can be friends 
regardless.

hello, nice to know you. I am an introvert too, and i just joined here myself. Hope you have wonderful time here as I am.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you plan on sticking around, because it sounds like you could really benefit from being here. What are you into? Do you have any hobbies or creative pastimes?

I can voice chat with you. British? We're of the same age.

Phantimos said:
Welcome to the site, glad to have you.

Joining this wonderful site helped/is helping me go through some tough times, here's hoping it does the same for you.

I am an extrovert but I hope we can be friends 
regardless.

Awww thank you so much Phantimos!  Oh I so happy yu reached out and said hello, I did mean to sound like I was excluding extroverts I accept all people. I just fear I am not measuring up for them. So looking forward to connecting more :)

Jessicat said:
Welcome to the forum!
I hope you have a nice stay ❤️

iu

capriccio said:
hello, nice to know you. I am an introvert too, and i just joined here myself. Hope you have wonderful time here as I am.

Thank you capriccio I hope so too :)

letsmakefriends said:
hi,

i can relate....
if you do not have anybody to chat feel free to write me.
thank you!! its hard isnt it ... but thank goodness for this forum-- very  sure we will chat more :)

Hello.
Welcome to the forum.
I'm a lonely introvert too.
I hope you make friends and like the community.
I've been here a few months and I think it has helped me.

How’s it going today? 
This day is feeling pretty decent. 
Woke up and had a wonderful start to my day.
Then I went for a long run with my dog. 
Ahh.. it’s so nice that it’s finally warm enough to be more outside!
Sending a hug your way. 🌈

hewhowalksalone said:
Welcome to the forum.  Hope you plan on sticking around, because it sounds like you could really benefit from being here.  What are you into? Do you have any hobbies or creative pastimes?

Thank you for the welcome  :) I do plan to stick around it has been so helpful.  :)

Aldeb said:
I can voice chat with you. British? We're of the same age.

Thank you!! for the invite... not British ::)ut we do have the Queen on our money ... lol ... I am Canadian :)

Jessicat said:
How’s it going today? 
This day is feeling pretty decent. 
Woke up and had a wonderful start to my day.
Then I went for a long run with my dog. 
Ahh.. it’s so nice that it’s finally warm enough to be more outside!
Sending a hug your way. 🌈

Really, good it was nice to wake up to all the lovley welcome messages  :)   Where do you live? I wish it were sunny here  :) till cold. I love sunny locations, not a winter girl.   hugs back!! :)

I live in Norway! 
Winter has come.. for sure. 😋
I feel you there, I miss the sun so much. 
Can’t wait to wear a dress and feel that warm breeze in my hair. 
And eating ice cream at the docks! 
Yup, I have it all planned out. 😉
Happy to hear that you are feeling the hugs we are sending sending you. 
Where do you live? 🌈

worthless_loser said:
Hello.
Welcome to the forum.
I'm a lonely introvert too.
I hope you make friends and like the community.
I've been here a few months and I think it has helped me.

Thanks WL, I hope so too.  It was such a nice start to my day to get the welcome hellos   :) things have started off great .   So looking forward to getting to make soime connections.  Have an amazing day!

Jessicat said:
I live in Norway! 
Winter has come.. for sure. 😋
I feel you there, I miss the sun so much. 
Can’t wait to wear a dress and feel that warm breeze in my hair. 
And eating ice cream at the docks! 
Yup, I have it all planned out. 😉
Happy to hear that you are feeling the hugs we are sending sending you. 
Where do you live? 🌈

Hi from Canada :)   so we are both playing in the snow!! lol  I am lucky as there are parts that are cloder than others I live in Ontario,Toronto (-4) so not nearly as cold as Quebec, Ottawa or Saskatchewan (-41 :( brrrrrrrrrrrrr ).  Ohh I loved the description of your summers day ... I'll join you :D ... and add sand between my toes on the beach!

I am thinking about getting a dog.  I had a cat for over 20 years that passed away a few years ago, I did not get another pet.  I am thinking of fostering a dog first, to get a feel for it come the spring.  I am doing baby steps because, the walking and  I am just not sure about the poop and scoop business ...lol.   But they are so loving and good companions.

Canada! 
Always seemed like a nice country. What’s Ontario like? 😄
Mmm. Beaches are the best. I’ve always loved that ocean smell. 
Salty waters, sunlotion, that warm skin. Even seagulls yelling is nice. 😄

I’ve had so many cats it’s crazy. Lol. I love all animals but cats & dogs have a special place in my heart.
What kind of dog do you want? 
I love talking about different breeds and stuff so. 😄

Jessicat said:
Canada! 
Always seemed like a nice country. What’s Ontario like? 😄
Mmm. Beaches are the best. I’ve always loved that ocean smell. 
Salty waters, sunlotion, that warm skin. Even seagulls yelling is nice. 😄

I’ve had so many cats it’s crazy. Lol. I love all animals but cats & dogs have a special place in my heart.
What kind of dog do you want? 
I love talking about different breeds and stuff so. 😄

Ahhh is that the meaning behind your name Jessicat ...  :D  Do you have any cats now? I knew a girl and her sister that had 8 between them, they kept taking in strays or adopting it was really sweet.   As far as the dog I love small dog breeds, and nothing too hyper, like a little french bulldog, english toy spaniel, brussels griffon are my top 3.  what bread of dog do you have?

:DValkatox said:
Hi and welcome fellow introvert! c:

Heyy!!  :D

Welcome, Alittlelesslonely,
This is a great space to be in. Hope you enjoy your time here and I hope you make some good friends.

Latest posts

Back