new :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
šŸ˜„
I have one cat now. His name is Leo. Used to have a girl too but had to put her to sleep.Ā 
And my dog is a Medium Poodle. ā¤ļø

Hi AlittlelessLonely welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy it here

I'm also a dog lover with a Yorkshire Terrier and a LabradorĀ  and have in the past had a pug ,a Shitzu aswell as some bull terriersĀ  amongst others.I have a customer with a French bulldog . He is a very powerful dog but very affectionate and comical.He does circuits around their garden and is always looking for escape holes through their fence so probably a good idea to train them other wise theyĀ end upĀ a bit crazy lol.

Welcome!Ā  I'm sure you've already noticed this site is loaded with nice, insightful people.Ā  Enjoy yourself.

NiecyMouse said:
Welcome, Alittlelesslonely,
This is a great space to be in. Hope you enjoy your time here and I hope you make some good friends.

Hi NiecyMouse Thank you for the welcome!.Ā  I hope so too, its been such a nice start. Yesterday I signed up feeling so low and now with all the warm welcomesĀ  feeling so so good.Ā  It's hard to believe but I so grateful.Ā  Hope you had a good day!Ā  :)

DeepTxWater said:
Welcome!Ā  I'm sure you've already noticed this site is loaded with nice, insightful people.Ā  Enjoy yourself.

yes its been awesome !Ā 

[img=625x380]https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ironthread.com%2Fblog%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F37%2Btwo%2Bthumbs%2Bup.gif&f=1[/img]

Jessicat said:
šŸ˜„
I have one cat now. His name is Leo. Used to have a girl too but had to put her to sleep.Ā 
And my dog is a Medium Poodle. ā¤ļø
Aww so lovely, I love poodles !!ā€¦ one of my neighbours has a gorgeous caramel colored toy poodle, every time a see him I just want scoop him up -- sweetest thing ever!

Joturbo said:

I'm also a dog lover with a Yorkshire Terrier and a LabradorĀ  and have in the past had a pug ,a Shitzu aswell as some bull terriersĀ  amongst others.I have a customer with a French bulldog . He is a very powerful dog but very affectionate and comical.He does circuits around their garden and is always looking for escape holes through their fence so probably a good idea to train them other wise theyĀ end upĀ a bit crazy lol.

Hi Joturbo,Ā  wow you have some serious dog experience Are you a vet or dog trainer?Ā  Frenchies, I have to admit are my favourite but the little griffon truly tugging on my heart string lately :) Ā  I hope you don't mind if I seek out your advice as I try and make a decision.Ā  I think for fostering I may not have a choice, but happy to give a home to a dogĀ  in need. Ā Ā 

Thank you so much for the warm welcomeĀ  :)

AĀ littleĀ lessĀ lonely said:
Joturbo said:

Hi Joturbo,Ā  wow you have some serious dog experience Are you a vet or dog trainer?Ā  Frenchies, I have to admit are my favourite but the little griffon truly tugging on my heart string lately :) Ā  I hope you don't mind if I seek out your advice as I try and make a decision.Ā  I think for fostering I may not have a choice, but happy to give a home to a dogĀ  in need. Ā Ā 

Thank you so much for the warm welcomeĀ  :)
Hi ...I wish I was lol because I've always had dogs ever since a kid . Yes I've also taken in rescue dogs and have quite a few stories about them mostly good.The French bulldog also apparently snores but not sure if the case with all of his breed.Ā He is a great little dog though we are keenĀ  on another pug next but would love a bulldog just you need strength because they are powerfulšŸ˜‰.

Ofc anytime love talking dogs your always welcomešŸ˜

I am an introvert too. However over the years I have become less than less introvert and able to make more friends because I tried to join more healthy social groups (like church group) to expand my circle so slowly but surely I am learning. Having friends and someone to talk to surely helps and I hope you will find some good community groups to make some friends. I also like dogs and walking them in parks is very refreshing to me.

You and I are in a similar cyclic loop that keeps reinforcing itself, A little less lonely. I'm doing better than I was a few years ago but I still don't really enjoy my life.
However this forum has been good for me. I hope you keep coming back here.

Latest posts

Back