hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

i am so pleased that there is at least website like that when I can have possibility to write to someone and make friends. I live in London where it is very hard for me to make any friends, that is why i am thinking to move out at the end of the year. It is hard for me as i lost my mum in September, 2017. I do not have a partner. Family doesn't contact me as i was not acceted by them and my mum didn't keep a contact with them.  I cant imagine why life is so hard and full of suffering. It is not that i do not try to make friends, i am just not the perfect material for a friend i guess. Too low self esteem and fear etc...

Anyway, i hope to make friends here. I really think that instead of writing posts all the time we can talk  on skype, there are diffrent ways of doing it...Distance doesn't matter. So, if you want to meet me, I am here ready to talk to stop this misery which i am experiencing now.

Welcome to the forum. I'm open to a talk if you want. I wouldn't mind knowing more about your personal interests. I'm a major sci fi and horror fan - shows like 'Walking Dead' and 'The 100 appeal to me. I also write fiction now and again.

Hi.
Welcome to the forum! 
Lots of nice poeple here so I hope you find what you are looking for. 
Having a nice day so far? 
🌈

yes, thank you both for answers. :)
its a nice day - writing here helped to clear my mind. The weather is horrible tho, i need to change the country, i love hot weather.
Do not hesitate write me a message.

Where do you live? 
You don’t have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable.
Here it’s cold. -5 today. Have to say, that’s nothing compared to how low it can get here.
Coldest this winter was -25 I think. 🥶
Brrrr!

Jessicat said:
Where do you live? 
Here it’s cold. -5 today. Have to say, that’s nothing compared to how low it can get here.
Brrrr!

London. But i come from Poland and i am in Poland now. And you?

letsmakefriends said:
yes, thank you both for answers. :)
its a nice day - writing here helped to clear my mind. The weather is horrible tho, i need to change the country, i love hot weather.
Do not hesitate write me a message.

love hot weather too!  But I do pretty good if the sun is out and its cold.  do you think you experience SAD (seasonal affective disorder)?  I know I get it.  If its cold and dark... I can get very down.  

I am considering a change of country.  Where would you want to live?  my thought was Hawaii at first but still not sure :)

Hi, sorry for your loss! So sad to hear you are not happy in London. I live in London too. Hope you find what you are looking for/make new friends and move where you'd be happier soon. BW

letsmakefriends said:
Jessicat said:
Where do you live? 
Brrrr!

London. But i come from Poland and i am in Poland now. And you?

Norway 🌈

Hi and nice to meet you!
I have to say though... I'm going against the trend in this thread, hot weather = Meh! xD

Latest posts

Back