Happy Valentines Day, 2019!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jessicat

giphy.gif

The Kissing Bandit has struck
Happy Valentines Day Jess

French is always best. 
Think that walrus would like it too. 
Hmm.. if it is a walrus. 🤔
Any animal experts here?

It looks like a walrus without tusks?

[YouTube]XkRgmDGJwCY[/YouTube]

There are lots of different kinds (harp seals are really cute) I'm no expert, but in the video the big one is a walrus and the little dark ones zipping around barking are sea lions ... Not seals whoops... (Edit)

Adding a pic of a seal when I figure out how. 😂

Or a video

[YouTube]h79SrGx3XtU[/YouTube]

Yeah let's show some love today even if it's for your Mum and Dad❤get them wallets and purses out and give a surprise to a loved one today😁

Joturbo said:
Yeah let's show some love today even if it's for your Mum and Dad❤get them wallets and purses out and give a surprise to a loved one today😁

Yes, we should all make this day better. 
Lots of nice things you can do. 
I’m gonna go to a cafe and buy myself a piece of cake. 
Just enjoy it alone and be happy with that.

I hope all on ALL have a wonderful Valentine’s Day. ❤️

Jessicat said:
Joturbo said:

Ahhh Jesicat here's a bit of love from sunny london❤

Joturbo said:
Jessicat said:
Joturbo said:

Ahhh Jesicat here's a bit of love from sunny london❤

Mmmm...
Cake. ❤️
Can’t have Valentine’s Day without that!
Sending some love from Norway! We got sun too. ☀️

Bah, humbug.
Happy commercial holiday encouraged by commerces worldwide to sell you a bunch of cheap, low-quality and high cost garbage items you don't need under the pretense of "love", which in a decent relationship should happen everyday and not once a year!
And to ALLLL a good night!
;-)

Richard_39 said:
Bah, humbug.
Happy commercial holiday encouraged by commerces worldwide to sell you a bunch of cheap, low-quality and high cost garbage items you don't need under the pretense of "love", which in a decent relationship should happen everyday and not once a year!
;-)

If it makes you feel better, I didn’t get honeysuckle. 😂
Oh! But I did get a card, sort of. So that was nice.
I get what you are saying but it doesn’t have to be about what you buy.
It should be about being nice to each other and appreciate your family and friends. 
Just a day for hugs and cuddles. Yup, I said it. 😁

Richard_39 said:
Bah, humbug.
;-)

Yeah I know I left a flower shop full of suckers buying bunches of flowers for their wifes and girlfriends and as I walked down the road with my £15 bouquet of colour,white sprays, purple and pink flowers with a single rose in the middle some geezer shouted 'ere you love her don't you' and he smiled and I said yeah it's my wife...I dunno crime isn't it showing some love one day a year.😁

Oh and a £3 card Jesus nearly broke the bank ..and the look of happiness on my wife's face reading the words I'd written..shouldn't be allowed mate...tut tut😂

Latest posts

Back