New chat-ter

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMBW

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new here and am basically looking to share thoughts and feelings. I hope I make some fun connections.

Welcome fellow lonely road traveler. 😄
Hope you have a nice stay here. 
Lots of lovely people.
Stick with it and it’s gonna open right up. 

So what are you up to? 
😁

Just waking up, drinking morning tea. Work in a couple of hours... same old routine, really. You?

Right now I’m coloring. 
With some good music in the background. Just relaxing. 🌈
Hmm.. tea. I think I need a coffe. 😁

hewhowalksalone said:
KMBW, can I ask, what are your personal interests? Movies? TV? Hobbies? Etc.

I'm an animal lover and I like to travel. Family is important to me, and I have limited friends but the friends I have are good friends.
And I really like coffee.

I'm always looking for online friends. I also like to do some adult coloring with some good music in the background. I find it very therapeutic.

crony said:
I'm always looking for online friends. I also like to do some adult coloring with some good music in the background. I find it very therapeutic.

Part of me has always wanted to try adult coloring but then I remember the hand turkey that I made in kindergarten and, well... some people don't color inside the lines. :p

KMBW said:
Hello. I'm new here and am basically looking to share thoughts and feelings. I hope I make some fun connections.

Hello also new here and looking for chat as well, make some new friends and connections just like you. Im 58 from Canada and married but lonely ::)ave a great day.

crony said:

I love adult coluring it has kept me sane during lockdown. I also love music and cats.

Latest posts

Back