One of those nights

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonewolf33

Reaction score
where you just try to fight the impulse for self-harm and suicide. Part of me wants to bash my head through my bathroom mirror.

What happened that made you feel like doing that?
Or is it the general life sucks reason?

❤️

Sorry you feel that way. I hate when I get like that. Nothing really seems to help.

My hypochondria sometimes makes me think this way - if I have a headache and start feeling weak, I end up convincing myself that I'm having a stroke or something. I think that if it starts to happen I'll stab myself - cos I'd rather be dead than be left in the condition that some people can be left in after having had one.

Jessicat said:
What happened that made you feel like doing that?
Or is it the general life sucks reason?

❤️

Just a lot going on in life the feeling of isolation is killing me. I called someone who I believed to be my friend just talk and hear a friendly voice but got nothing no answer no response. This just more than confirmed that I am truly alone.

I know what I have to do no matter what anyone says I have to live this miserable existence. I’m going to put myself out of my misery.

Lonewolf33 said:
I know what I have to do no matter what anyone says I have to live this miserable existence. I’m going to put myself out of my misery.

Do you want to talk?
I don’t mind doing that with you.

I'm hoping you didn't make any rash decisions and took jessicat up on her offer to chat. Reach out and let us know you are ok... we are here for you. You can always pop into the chat room to see if anyone is around, if so, there will ALWAYS be someone that will want to chat with you. xo

Lonewolf33, I'm being much more careful about what I say to people these days. So, naturally, I'm a little bit worried about coming off blunt. So I'll just let you know that my thoughts are with you. There's always something worth living for - you just have to seek it out.

Latest posts

Back