Anyone want to chat?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwags818

Reaction score
I really can't handle this anymore. I am trying to be positive but it is so hard when you know every day is going to end with no one in the world caring if you are even alive. I can't even find any online friends that last. Too broke to buy drugs. If anyone wants to chat shoot me an email and I'll reply. I get on better with women  but anyone at this point is welcome.

Jeff

I can relate 2 that.  :(  Being lonely is a nightmare. I'm a chick btw. My user name is my real name spelled backwards.

My PMs are always open too for those looking for online friendships.

jwags818 said:
I really can't handle this anymore. I am trying to be positive but it is so hard when you know every day is going to end with no one in the world caring if you are even alive. I can't even find any online friends that last. Too broke to buy drugs. If anyone wants to chat shoot me an email and I'll reply. I get on better with women  but anyone at this point is welcome.

Jeff

This is from a couple of months ago but I have to reply directly to it for very personal reasons.

From someone that has been on both sides of the depression line from feeling too far gone to trying to pull someone else back out of the darkness, I want to say that you don't know who would be affected by your passing. Each time someone passes they do make an impact, no matter the size. Death is like a fragmentation grenade that has this magical way of harming those in the vicinity- especially those that you didn't mean to inflict harm on.

I'm in the same boat as you with friendships that come and go. I'm decent at making friends and not so great at maintaining the relationships. I'm in the process of learning to live for myself, selfishly, and to spend my time doing things that make me happy instead of trying to quantify my life based on how others perceive it. If you have fun in your life, you will be a person that other people want to be around because everybody wants to experience that feeling.

Or buy drugs, although that tends to be a temporary solution in my limited experience.

Latest posts

Back