What song best describes your life right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
id say this song...

so sad.....its about remembering the simple things in life. Like the girls singing about remembing when the simple things made you smile, and shes wondering if she will always be alone. Its sad and very deep. Such a beautiful song.

Ladytron - seventeen

"They only want you when you're 17, when you're 21 you're no fun"

**** true. I feel all old and shriveled now.

[youtube]Hox4D-QJNGA[/youtube]

I'll be damned if they stealin' my pride from me
fresia the world, I ain't destined to die hungry.

I don't know. I don't think a single song would do it, at least not one that comes to mind at this moment. My biggest problem is a financial one. I honestly wouldn't beat myself up about not doing better with my past opportunity for higher education if I didn't think it was having an impact on where I currently stand financially and the impact it could have on where I'll stand in the future.

There's no love in my life, but I don't worry as much about that. I have reasons to remain optimistic. In fact, while I'm not sexually attracted to her, I recently went out with a terrific person I've come to seriously care about. I would have sworn it wasn't going to be a date, but inside, it felt like a date. I'd like to at the very least become a better friend to this person and keep it that way for life. I don't have many friends (none in the state I reside in), so that is a huge step for me.

But yeah... money is funny, and my job has me more worried now than ever. With the current state of our economy... well, yeah... I don't feel secure, despite having been at this place for over 2 years and continuing to be a strong employee.

I can tell you of the kind of song that inspires me! Sade's "Keep Looking". I guess that applies a great deal.
Keep Looking for that stable financial ground I seek.
Keep Looking for that true love I seek.
Keep Looking to better myself in ways I desire.
It's a song about optimism, and I still have that, fortunately.
I have to tell myself that if my employer broke my heart tomorrow, I'd have to make it somehow. I refuse to live on the street. I will not kill myself. So, I'd just have to Keep Looking. :)

Sliknot - Snuff

So if you love me let me go
And run away before I know
My heart is just too dark to care
I cant destroy what isn't there
Deliver me into my fate
If I'm alone I cannot hate
I don't deserve to have you
My smile was taken long ago
If I can change I hope I never know

D:

Bravo Charlie by Gregory and the Hawk