Is there anyone here...?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnonymousMe

Reaction score
Wow, it's been a while since I was here (it's been almost a year).

Anyway, for those who don't know me or don't remember me, I'm this guy:
https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=38304
That list is severely outdated, so don't pay attention to it.

Not that it matters, but I've been doing OK, I've been improving my life bit by bit, but recently, I felt for like spending time with you people again.
You see, I've been going to university for quite a while, no failed classes, thankfully, but I'm still as lonely as ever.
Recently, I had my very first opportunity of befriending a girl, which is a phenomenal anomaly in my life, last time that happened was 6 years ago, I think.
To get to the point, she said that she doesn't have time for me and that, to my surprise, she's getting married soon, in her early 20s, no less.
This event reminded me of my standing in school, where, I'm pretty, much a ghost, I can't approach people and they don't want to approach me.
Heck, one time I was standing at a classroom door sharpening my pencil, then it opened and startled a girl classmate, maybe my face is ugly?

Well, whatever.  I'm getting tired of this and I just want to chat with someone, so if anyone is willing or wanting to have conversations, then PM me.
Some of the stuff I like are anime, video games, writing, drawing and sex, even though I'm a virgin.  Yeah, I'm a stereotypical gamer... for now.
I'm not an expert on all topics, but I'll try to converse on anything that I don't know about; I am fairly open minded (on the internet, at least)

I guess that's it.  It's 11:25pm where I'm at, so I might no respond for a while, which will be the same when we start PMing; I am a very busy person.
I'll see ya all later, bye!  =)

Video games. Writing. Drawing. Are you stealing my identity? lol. :D

I'm between writing projects at the moment. I have a list of ideas, and yet, I just can't seem to get started on any of them. And I also have a folders filled with rough drafts - some of which I'm tempted to just go back to if I can't get my new ideas going.

Ghost.
Kind of always wanted the superpower to become invisible. 

Read your words. I’m glad that you are back, but.. maybe not a thing to be glad for. 
Regardless, I like it when more people come on ALL. 😁
I hope you find what you are looking for. 

Oh, and btw. 
What kind of games are you into?
I’m a gamer too! 🌈

hewhowalksalone said:
Video games.  Writing.  Drawing.  Are you stealing my identity? lol. :D

I'm between writing projects at the moment.  I have a list of ideas, and yet, I just can't seem to get started on any of them.  And I also have a folders filled with rough drafts - some of which I'm tempted to just go back to if I can't get my new ideas going.

Maybe.  =P
Nice to meet you hewhowalksalone, I'm also do the same thing with my writing.  I'm good at coming up with ideas and developing them, yet I don't write anything.  =/
No way I'm giving up on this though, one of two life goals I have is to write a story and, possibly, publish it.  =)

Jessicat said:
Oh, and btw. 
What kind of games are you into?
I’m a gamer too! 🌈

Hello Jessicat (cool name, BTW)  =)
I can play anything, as long as I'm interested in it, although there are some genres that I don't like.
Some of the ones I can think of are MMOs, tower-defense games, sports games, rhythm games and multi-player in general.

Jessicat said:
Wanna share some game titles that you liked?
Hope your day has been good. 🌈

It's been a very busy day; lots of homework.  =/
I'm also watching King of Kings (1961) at the same time.

I've been playing since the NES days.  =P
Do you want me to list ALL the games I've liked or just the ones from this generation?

I remember you. You know just because you startled a female classmate doesn't mean you are ugly, she probably wasn't expecting anyone to be standing there or she startles easily. Some people startle easy. Sounds like you are making progress, don't let a little thing make you think negative about yourself. Keep trying, don't give up.

Sci-Fi said:
I remember you.  You know just because you startled a female classmate doesn't mean you are ugly, she probably wasn't expecting anyone to be standing there or she startles easily.  Some people startle easy.   Sounds like you are making progress, don't let a little thing make you think negative about yourself.  Keep trying, don't give up.

This is me, just so you know.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/2ly7bj64abql55b/20190218_185713.jpg#

AnonymousMe said:
Jessicat said:
Wanna share some game titles that you liked?
Hope your day has been good. 🌈

It's been a very busy day; lots of homework.  =/
I'm also watching King of Kings (1961) at the same time.

I've been playing since the NES days.  =P
Do you want me to list ALL the games I've liked or just the ones from this generation?

What’s NES? 🤔 
No, you don’t have to list it all. Just your favorites maybe?
And I have to agree with Sci-Fi: most likely she wasn’t expecting somebody to be standing there. 
I can be a bit jumpy sometimes so I know it’s easy to jump without it meaning anything.

Ugly? You look like a freakin' movie star! You should take up acting and get a leading role in a sci-fi action movie.

Yes, as a human character. :)

hewhowalksalone said:
Ugly? You look like a freakin' movie star!  You should take up acting and get a leading role in a sci-fi action movie.

Yes, as a human character. :)

We should take the supporting roles Hewhowalksalone.
Hmm.. 
what would we be.. 🤔

You can be the hard-ass, yet funny chick who makes all the other supoorting guys look like the powerpuff girls. As for me, I i'm not sure. I'm probably the 'nice guy' of the group - who usually gets killed in action while protecting someone else.

hewhowalksalone said:
You can be the hard-ass, yet funny chick who makes all the other supoorting guys look like the powerpuff girls.  As for me, I i'm not sure.  I'm probably the 'nice guy' of the group - who usually gets killed in action while protecting someone else.

Hard-ass? Hehehe. 😂 hmm.. why not! 
Your the one that jumps on the grenade. ❤️
Your sacrifice will always be remembered.

Look at you two having fun.  X)
What would I been in your movie?  The big guy or something else?

Jessicat said:
What’s NES? 🤔 
No, you don’t have to list it all. Just your favorites maybe?

NES means Nintendo Entertainment System, it was Nintendo's first console, released in 1983.
I'm incorrect in my statement though, my family had one, but I was born in 1990, so to correct myself, I've been playing since the Super Nintendo days.  =)

I guess I'll just mention some franchises I've played, which are: Batman: Arkham; Castlevania; Devil May Cry; DOOM; Dragon Ball; Final Fantasy; God of War; Team ICO games; Kingdom Hearts; Mega Man; Mortal Kombat; Resident Evil; Silent Hill; Sly Cooper; Way of the Samurai and Wolfenstein.
There's a crap ton of other games that I want to play, but I don't think I'll ever have the time to try them, which is a shame, because many of the marked many childhood memories for many people.

NES is awesome. I wish I still had mine, but it fell out a window a long time ago. Still have my Gameboy and Atari though. (Originals, not the remake crap)

Welcome back AnonymousMe.

Yup, you would be the big guy protecting everyone with your awesome kickass skills. 😁

That was what I was thinking. If we get into a bit of a fix, we can just call for our backup. He'd sigh and say 'Guys, you really need to stop picking fights with the big ones'. He wouldn't even have to kick anyone's ass - he'd just stare into their eyes, and they'd be discouraged.

Then I'd shout 'Yeah, that's right! Walk away!'.

Then one of of you would utter 'Dude, they're leaving...'.

Jessicat said:
How’s it hanging today AnonymousMe? 🌈

Same as it's been the last couple of days, it's been nothing but homework and tests.  =|
But I'm never too busy to not chat with you people.  =)
What about you?  How's your day been?

Latest posts

Back