Is there anyone here...?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AnonymousMe said:
Jessicat said:
How’s it hanging today AnonymousMe? 🌈

Same as it's been the last couple of days, it's been nothing but homework and tests.  =|
But I'm never too busy to not chat with you people.  =)
What about you?  How's your day been?

What kind of tests?
I’ve had a good day. So much better that yesterday. 
Feels nice when the shitty stuff you got let’s you have a break.

Jessicat said:
What kind of tests?

Good for you, Jessicat.  =)  What do you mean with the shitty stuff, by the way?
I meant school tests, from my Marketing and Communication Theory classes.  They sound boring, don't they?
I'll definitely have fun tomorrow though, cuz I'm gonna be a bit free after school.  =D

AnonymousMe said:
Jessicat said:
What kind of tests?

Good for you, Jessicat.  =)  What do you mean with the shitty stuff, by the way?
I meant school tests, from my Marketing and Communication Theory classes.  They sound boring, don't they?
I'll definitely have fun tomorrow though, cuz I'm gonna be a bit free after school.  =D

Just a mood drop I guess. Or me not being able to put the negative thoughts away. Much better today so that’s great. 
Ooo.. ok. What specific topic are you learning about now?

Jessicat said:
Just a mood drop I guess. Or me not being able to put the negative thoughts away. Much better today so that’s great. 

For Communication Theory, it's been mostly about William Schramm and his communication models.
For Marketing, it's mostly been the basic stuff: types of products, product cycles, packaging, all that stuff.
My degree is Graphic Design, so I definitely did not expect this types of classes.  =/  But they make sense, if you want to create a product, you NEED to draw something after all.

AnonymousMe said:
Jessicat said:

For Communication Theory, it's been mostly about William Schramm and his communication models.
For Marketing, it's mostly been the basic stuff: types of products, product cycles, packaging, all that stuff.
My degree is Graphic Design, so I definitely did not expect this types of classes.  =/  But they make sense, if you want to create a product, you NEED to draw something after all.

Then I hope it’s easy sailing with your classes. 🌈

Jessicat said:

Ah, don't worry about it.
Communication Theory is a piece of cake, Marketing is a little bit difficult, but I think I'm gonna pass it, in the end.
Hey Jessi, I answered the games I was into, but what about you?  What do you play?

AnonymousMe said:
Jessicat said:

Ah, don't worry about it.
Communication Theory is a piece of cake, Marketing is a little bit difficult, but I think I'm gonna pass it, in the end.
Hey Jessi, I answered the games I was into, but what about you?  What do you play?

Ahh.. the world of games. ❤️
Hmm.. 
I like A LOT of games but I can mention some.
Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, Overwatch, The Long Dark, Assassins Creed, The Last of Us, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Far Cry. Did play WoW back in the day. Had my biggest period on Pandaria but I started on Lich King.
I guess this list means I like playing someone else or shooting people. 😂

Jessicat said:
Ahh.. the world of games. ❤️
Hmm.. 
I like A LOT of games but I can mention some.
Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, Overwatch, The Long Dark, Assassins Creed, The Last of Us, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Far Cry. Did play WoW back in the day. Had my biggest period on Pandaria but I started on Lich King.
I guess this list means I like playing someone else or shooting people. 😂

Nah, I never got into PC games, because I got my first computer pretty late in my life and it was also not powerful enough to play games, so it's just been consoles with me.
Well, we're pretty much polar opposites when it comes to gaming.  =P  I think I should have mentioned this, but popular games like the ones you mentioned aren't really my thing, I'm more of an indie game aficionado!  =D  For two reasons: 1) They're not expensive and 2) They offer unique experiences.  I do play $40 or $60 games every once in a while though, as long as I know the full price is worth spending.  Like this one right here:

Jessicat said:
*yelling from the other side*
What about music! Tell me what you like! 😉

Alright then!  =D

I mainly like movies, tv shows and video game soundtracks, but I do like some Classic music as well, specially Bach.
I listen to metal every once in a while too, but I do have a favorite band: Rhapsody of Fire.
Here's they're masterpiece, let me know what you think of it.  Lyrics are in the description.

When it comes to other genres, I usually like just one song from they're discographies and they vary wildly, from Eminem's "Real Slim Shady" to Mayor Lazer's "Bubble Butt" to Fergie's "London Bridge" and some others.

That’s pretty far from my taste. I listened and it was alright. (Meaning: oh no I didn’t like it as all but it sure is cool you like it.) 😉

Let’s see. 
I like Ben Howard, Gregory Alan Isakov, Mark Knopfler, Kent, Blanco White, Lord Huron, Audioslave, Hozier. Some few examples.
Lots of Indie, Folk and Rock. I usually prefer the live sound. 
Jeez. Was so hard to choose a song to show you! So many to choose from.

[youtube]VUxh-jw-C-w[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back