hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahsatan

Reaction score
I'm from Canada . I have chronic illnesses that prevent from being social. One of then is severe social phobia so yea i'm like a hermit and life it a nightmare.

Im sorry to hear i cant imagine that. I have many friends but still seclude myself at every posibility. I can relatie on some level. You can allways pm me if you want to talk.

I have chronic problems myself - only with me, it's my stomach. I don't have any friends myself - but I imagine that my natural greenhouse gasses would have some detrimental effect on my ability to make them...

Anyway, welcome.

Thanks Jessicacat  and hewhowalksalone

I also have stomach issues. Mine is severe form of  ibs.  I wish I had greenhouse gasses. I have horrible trapped gas.

Sorry to hear....that you live in Canada.

Just kidding. I'm in a weird mood.

What do you do for a living?
I have issues getting along with people too... I expect to too much attention from them, pissing them off in the process.
I have spent the last 4 years with almost no real life social interaction with people outside my workplace..

Hi sriguhan

I'm on disability since i'm crippled from neuropathy and it's hell.

Hi capriccio. There r no good days but thank you.
Hope u have a good day.

Welcome aboard, Satan worshipper :p why those illness are preventing you from being social?

You would fit in with my family quite a bit. We get so bad that we text each other about how good dinner is sometimes. I have the most active social life among us and I post online about how crushingly lonely it gets sometimes.

I've always imagined Canada as being what would happen if we traded guns for maple syrup and hugs, and it got cold all the time as a result. People always describe Canadians as overly friendly but as an average American I'm immediately distrustful of anybody that is too friendly. Makes me think they're casing my house to rob me later.

Anyways I'm down to chat, just don't be too friendly or I'll have to double lock my front door.

Hello! I am new here and suffer from anxiety. Although not as severe as yours I would be happy to chat sometime. Pm if you ever want to.

Thanks Markallen. U can pm too any time. Sorry u have anxiety as well.

Thanks horse whisperer. U can pm anytime.
Sorry ur family has anxiety. I can't even text since I can't afford a phone.lol
It's a myth most people are friendly here.

Latest posts

Back