Envy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Joturbo

What as a woman do you envy about men?

What as a man do you envy about women?

I guess it would be the ability to pee standing up without making a huge mess! lol.

I have to think more about this to give a real answer!

The gift of life. Not that I'd know anyway - even if I were a girl, I'd have the same issues, and would never have kids as a result. But the women gets to be the one that creates life - it must be a wonderful feeling to hold a baby in your arms and say 'I made this'.

I dunno if it's just the women I mix with regularly but..

I envy women for just getting things done their ability to finish things off in one go.Blokes I know including me just leave things till later or next week ,maybe just me but that's my experience. 

Also the perfume they wear.The places I work alot of ladies walk past me as they leave their flats and the waft of quality perfumes sometimes just stops me in my tracks ,they so fragrant some magically so.

Joturbo said:
I dunno if it's just the women I mix with regularly but..

I envy women for just getting things done their ability to finish things off in one go.Blokes I know including me just leave things till later or next week ,maybe just me but that's my experience. 

Also the perfume they wear.The places I work alot of ladies walk past me as they leave there flats and the waft of quality perfumes sometimes just stops me in my tracks ,they so fragrant some magically so.

Yeah, I have to agree with you. 
Women perfumes are a lot more.. hmm.. complex? 
I found one perfume I’m never changing. 
It’s called Flowerbomb by Victor&Rolf.  Sooo **** nice. 
Just keep on sniffing myself when I have it on. 😁

Latest posts

Back