Greetings from Mexico...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkJT

Reaction score
Hi. I write from Mexico (sorry in advance, I write this with help from the google translator).
Hi y'all. Im a single man, looking for a forum where to express what I feel I found this, the forum's title liked a lot.
I have always been a lonely man, I have no friends, I was never given relationships with
women for many insecurities of mine. Since childhood I suffer from depression, and just last year
there was a trigger and I fell into a deadly depression. I am currently under medical treatment taking
antidepressants, antidepressants help but I still have that feeling of loneliness, I do not know where
I go. Sometimes I would like to find friends with whom to share notes no matter how silly they are, only with
the fact of sharing would be nice.

Despite the treatment and my improvement I do not plan to live a long time, I do not want to live in solitude. I'm just thinking about solving some pending issues that I have so I do not leave my parents alone and that's it. If in this period I can make a relationship of friendship with someone, it will be nice, despite the distance.

Greetings to all and thanks for reading.

Hi.

Wow. Mexico. That's a popular vacationing place amongst my family.

Welcome to the forum.

Hello ! 
I am new here too...
It feels oddly satisfying that there are others out there like me..

MarkJT said:
I agree with you. It's nice to see that i'm not the only one :)

Yeah looks like there is a lot of us and from all over too. Amazing that the world has billions of people yet here we are Lonely and needing attention

Not really finding it easy to navigate, any 1 break it down for me? Please! I am here but kinda dont know what to do or what happens next. just want to chat to someone . anyone

I hope this place helps you out, and your translations come out just fine. So don't worry about any of that.

I'm sure you can make plenty of friends while you're here! Just start talking to people and go from there!

Welcome. I speak Spanish too so if you want to write in Spanish now and then I can reply too. I understand how you feel. Have a good day.

Mexico looks like a beautiful country! 
I’ve never been there since I haven’t traveled a lot.
Maybe you can tell me a little bit about Mexico?

Latest posts

Back