Hi Everyone ♡

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LynnS

Reaction score
Hi All
My name is Lynn and I'm 56 years old.  I've always known that I suffered from low self esteem but never did any research until a few months ago.  I was hoping knowledge would help but it seems to have only gotten worse.
I'm the youngest of 7 kids and while that's a great place in a normal family for me it was just 6 more people to abuse me in one way or another.  
I'm hoping to get some insight and help from others here because I certainly need all I can get.  I look forward to reading everyone's posts and will appreciate any and all advice.

Thank you,
Lynn

Hi there Lynn. 56 years old and figuring out your place in the world eh? I'm 10 years older than that and doing the same thing. Welcome aboard.

Hey Lynn.
I just rediscovered this forum after 3 and a bit years of absence. Hope you find good conversation.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and concerns with us. These forums are great for sharing burdens, and venting. Even in the darkest moments in our lives there’s always hope. I encourage you to be greatful for what you are and you have in life. One time, my classmate shared with me a wonderful explanation why we are winners. Her father explained to her that when mommy and daddy were conceiving her, from the milllions of sperm, she was the most capable, most skillful and fast that it creates life and that’s why we are winners. Your existence has a purpose in life. What information did you search that made you feel worse? Have you thought about seeking counseling or therapy to help you diagnose what is causing you to feel this way? Counseling works through things like this. You are a person worthy of fighting for. I hope this helps. Sending you hugs. I will keep you in my prayers, my friend.
Keep us posted okay?

Latest posts

Back