Happy Birthday Jessicat!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hazed

Reaction score
Happy birthday! Sad to see you go. I got you the opposite of what you ordered.

vanilla-cake-IMG_3873-600x478-350x350.jpg

Hey, this girl actually sent me a friend request months ago that I only got notification of, and even though she vanished, it got my attention enough to remember this place.

Thanks for that at least, and I hope you come back and we can actually talk! Happy birthday too!

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
Hey, this girl actually sent me a friend request months ago that I only got notification of, and even though she vanished, it got my attention enough to remember this place.

Thanks for that at least, and I hope you come back and we can actually talk! Happy birthday too!

giphy.gif

I think you got me confused.

Jessicat said:
Enpatsu No Shakugan said:

giphy.gif

I think you got me confused.

Haha, whoops, I think I did. Who would've guessed there'd be more than one "J-cat" around.

Well either way, I'd still wish you a happy birthday!

Okay, so wait, was she leaving already? And then it just happened on the same day?

The way this works is confusing.

Does anyone know why she's gone?
I was chatting nicely with her, and then... poof, gone.   :(

AnonymousMe said:
Does anyone know why she's gone?
I was chatting nicely with her, and then... poof, gone.   :(

Yeah, almost creepily abrupt. It seems the OP at least was aware she was planning to, from what I can gather.

Latest posts

Back