Once More Unto the Breach, Dear Friends, Once More...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLoadedDog

Reaction score
Twice in eighteen months,  The first time broke me.  I was going under a train.  Mind made up.  

This time won't break me.  You can't break something already broken.

But no regrets.  I've met good people here.   Richard_39, you crazy francophone ******* - you're ok mate. 

Happiness + TheLoadedDog is what happened. Those things are contraindicated. I should know this by now.

I can't go into details. Worse things happen at sea.

Even ALL is laughing at me. What part of the following signature is over 600 characters? "please remove 697 characters and try again."

"Fellow Australians, it is my melancholy duty to inform you officially that, in consequence of the persistence of Germany in her invasion of Poland, Great Britain has declared war upon her, and that, as a result,Australia is also at war."

How about this for a sig? "GET RESOUNDINGLY messed"

eureka-flag-getty-960x540.jpg

Stick to your hemisphere, boy.

Because this is a forum for venting feelings, you ******* simpleton. Don't try me. Not in the mood.

TheLoadedDog said:
Because this is a forum for venting feelings, you ******* simpleton.  Don't try me.  Not in the mood.

Perhaps a diary entry post would've been better then, since no one can reply to them. Since you seem in such a lovely mood if anyone dares actually reply to something you yourself posted publicly. :rolleyes:

Aaah, the rolleyes smiley. Last refuge of the thoughtless since 1995.

You are welcome to reply and post, so it's here. But if you post abject honeysuckle, I'll call you on it. Deal?

TheLoadedDog said:
Aaah, the rolleyes smiley.  Last refuge of the thoughtless since 1995.  

You are welcome to reply and post, so it's here. But if you post abject honeysuckle, I'll call you on it.  Deal?

I have no idea what you're even talking about whatsoever in this topic, to be honest. That's why I asked why you'd be so against elaborating on it at all.

I've broken up with somebody I love Now I find myself wasting time talking to some teenager from Anime Town, USA.

Righto then

TheLoadedDog said:
I've broken up with somebody I love  Now I find myself wasting time talking to some teenager from Anime Town, USA.  

Righto then

You like to make a lot of assumptions based solely on avatar/sig preferences, haha.

I've been in the same boat and could more than offer up an ear to listen, words of advice, and the like; but you're going to have to change your tone first.

What was the situation that happened exactly? Who started it, first of all, you or them?

TheLoadedDog said:
Yes.  Yes, I do.  
I'm a judgemental honeysuckle.   Survival mechanism that usually works.

Doesn't seem to do too good of a job keeping you happy or fixing the problems though.

TheLoadedDog said:
I'd rather be melancholy than dead.

So, the point of this topic was... what, exactly?

Did you want no one to reply to a public and post-able topic, or an echo-chamber to further delve yourself deeper into your feelings of resentment and petty anger?

Or are you too stubborn to accept some genuine advice to get your head together and stop feeling down, maybe?

Resentment and petty anger?

Nice.

How about this being a forum for people who are a bit down to just put their honeysuckle out there? It always used to be. It may or may not even help other, like minded people to know they're not alone.

Kindly cease and desist with the armchair psychoanalysis, thanks. That'd be great.

TheLoadedDog said:
Resentment and petty anger?

Nice.

How about this being a forum for people who are a bit down to just put their honeysuckle out there?  It always used to be. It may or may not even help other, like minded people to know they're not alone.

Kindly cease and desist with the armchair psychoanalysis, thanks.  That'd be great.

Then don't get upset when you get posts on it. :rolleyes:

Nothing's going to get better with this approach; it hasn't yet from everything I've seen of you, just saying.
Lots of luck.

Going to need it.

fresia off. Just saying.

Roll eyes, etc.

You're probably one of those people who replies with the classic "your point being?"

Or the hauntingly beautiful "and?"

TheLoadedDog said:
fresia off.  Just saying.

Roll eyes, etc.

You're probably one of those people who replies with the classic "your point being?"

Or the hauntingly beautiful "and?"

And?
Your point being....?
:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back