What happened to Jessicat?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 150037

Reaction score
Does anybody know why Jessicat left?

Don't get me wrong - I value everybody on this forum - but still, she was one of the first to offer support when I first joined. A very pleasant and entertaining person. I'm actually sad that she's gone.

hewhowalksalone said:
Does anybody know why Jessicat left?

Don't get me wrong - there are plenty of people on here worth talking to - but still, she was one of the first of to offer support when I first joined.  A very pleasant and entertaining person.  I'm actually sad that she's gone.

Yeah I just saw that recently.  She seemed to be getting along well here.  We didn't really talk except on a few threads, but I do remember she laughed at one of my jokes, which I thought was cool.  I thought it was sad she left too. I wonder what happened.

Totally abruptly on her birthday to boot. She was replying to that, then poof, she had left. I was kinda surprised, but I feel the OP of the birthday thread at least knew she was on her way out.

Yes, i know why, but it's not for me to tell. She's fine though.

hewhowalksalone said:
Joturbo said:
Hazed said:

Yeah but what's with the blank Birthday cake?

Yeah, Hazed.  That cake needs some chocolatey goodness added to it :D

I've been here a year and seen loads ...I found it a ******* insult on someone's Birthday...

Hazed said:
Hey i baked that myself! She wanted a nice chocolate cake so i figured i got her the exact opposite. ​

I really don't get the joke..old man

Hey Fased apologise man she is ok with it😁

I'm just a bit stuck in my ways traditional like.

Have to lighten up a bit.

She really did want chocolate though🎂

Hazed said:

Well can you wish her a happy belated birthday for me?? I liked her goddammit, she seemed really awesome. It's a little hard to get to know someone that seems awesome when they're not accessible to get to know. :rolleyes: :shy: 

Give her my best wishes and I hope that she will be doing alright. Good, cool people like that are hard to come by these days. If you wanna shoot her a joke tell her I can't return the stalking favor if she isn't here. :p

Hazed, do you know Jessicat outside of the forum?

I figured that maybe she'd just had some personal stuff she needed to work through.

I really hope that she changes her mind and comes back - I really liked her. A couple of weeks ago she gave me her email address because she was interested in reading some of my fiction - but now I'm a little worried that maybe she doesn't want to be receiving emails from anyone at the moment.

hewhowalksalone said:
Hazed, do you know Jessicat outside of the forum?

I really don't want to pry, but I'm just at a loss as to why she went off the grid like that.  I figured that maybe she'd just had some personal stuff she needed to work through (Which I know would be none of my business), and decided to have a break from social media in the meantime - but the fact that she deleted her account just seems a little too extreme for simply 'taking a break'.  It can't be that she fell out with anyone on the forum - afterall, she was clearly a very cool and friendly person - who could she have possibly clashed with?

I really hope that she changes her mind and comes back - I really liked her.  A couple of weeks ago she gave me her email address because she was interested in reading some of my fiction - but now I'm a little worried that maybe she doesn't want to be receiving emails from anyone associated with this forum either, being as I don't know the circumstances of her leaving.

If she comes back, she'll have to re-register, right? Can they restore full on deleted accounts?

Also, if she gave you her email, go ahead and message her. You're allowed to ask, at least.

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
Also, if she gave you her email, go ahead and message her. You're allowed to ask, at least.

Yeah... agree on that.

Also, people come and go for many reasons or none at all. I've seen it happen too many times... plus Hazed said she's fine. Can only wish them the best and hope that all is okay.

Latest posts

Back