Hello there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

LittleCrow

Hello everyone.
I’m new here, nice to meet you all! I’m Crow. 
I’m happily engaged, but at the same time I sometimes miss other people to talk with.
So I want to try reaching out, dipping my toes in the water.
My boyfriend is very supportive, without him, I would be nothing. 
I’m eager to meet you all!

I take it you were pretty alone before he came along then?

I'm sure you can find a lot of friends somewhere like here! Just start talking!

Welkome to the forums if you ever need someone tot talk too im all ears!
I hope you can find what you look for!

constant stranger said:
Hello LittleCrow.
You miss other people to talk with do you?  
There are people to talk with here and I'm glad you're on board.

It’s very hard to make friends. I hope I can find some new ones here!

ahsatan said:
hi. Welcome.

Thanks!

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
I take it you were pretty alone before he came along then?

I'm sure you can find a lot of friends somewhere like here! Just start talking!

I was very lonely before my boyfriend found me. Now I feel so much better.
I’m going to try and respond on the threads but it can be a bit scary!

LittleCrow said:
Hello everyone.
I’m happily engaged, but at the same time I sometimes miss other people to talk with.

Hi little crow,  welcome to the forum 

I feel exactly the same way about my wife😁

There's loads of people your age to chat with ! and interesting threads to join......

Joturbo said:
LittleCrow said:
Hello everyone.

There's loads of people your age to chat with ! and interesting threads to join......

Hello.
Thank you for welcoming me! Did your wife save you? We wouldn’t be much without them would we. I do like to talk so I want to dive in but it is a little scary.

yea I think it's scary too but there's friendly people here so that helps makes it less scary.

ahsatan said:
yea I think it's scary too but there's friendly people here so that helps makes it less scary.

Thank you for saying that. It looks like there are nice ones here. Im kind of exited!

LittleCrow said:
Joturbo said:
LittleCrow said:
Hello everyone.

Hello.
Thank you for welcoming me! Did your wife save you? We wouldn’t be much without them would we. I do like to talk so I want to dive in but it is a little scary.

Yes definitely saved me from myself. That's really great that you feel that way about your partner . Do you consider him your best friend too?

Joturbo said:
LittleCrow said:
Joturbo said:
LittleCrow said:
Hello everyone.

Hello.

Yes definitely saved me from myself. That's really great that you feel that way about your partner . Do you consider him your best friend too?

Yes I do, he's at the top spot for me. He is leading me forward so I can become better in all ways. We can talk for hours! I have never experienced that before. I love him to death. How long have you and your wife been together?

LittleCrow said:
Joturbo said:
LittleCrow said:
Joturbo said:
LittleCrow said:
Hello everyone.

Hello.

Yes I do, he's at the top spot for me. He is leading me forward so I can become better in all ways. We can talk for hours! I have never experienced that before. I love him to death. How long have you and your wife been together?

Ahh first love and talking for hours I can remember..oh actually no I can't lol.Well when we talk now it's usually not more than five minutes before I get either glared at , or your annoying ,or can you make me a cup of tea.So if you do the maths can guess how long😁

Interested what you mean by leading you forward.Good to see you here by the way ,you can start a new thread on anything by the way...I have it's all good😉

Latest posts

Back