Hello there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joturbo said:
LittleCrow said:
Joturbo said:
LittleCrow said:
Joturbo said:
Hi little crow,  welcome to the forum 

I feel exactly the same way about my wife😁

There's loads of people your age to chat with ! and interesting threads to join......

Hello.
Thank you for welcoming me! Did your wife save you? We wouldn’t be much without them would we. I do like to talk so I want to dive in but it is a little scary.

Yes definitely saved me from myself. That's really great that you feel that way about your partner . Do you consider him your best friend too?

Yes I do, he's at the top spot for me. He is leading me forward so I can become better in all ways. We can talk for hours! I have never experienced that before. I love him to death. How long have you and your wife been together?

Ahh first love and talking for hours I can remember..oh actually no I can't lol.Well when we talk now it's usually not more than five minutes before I get either glared at , or your annoying ,or can you make me a cup of tea.So if you do the maths can guess how long😁

Interested what you mean by leading you forward.Good to see you here by the way ,you can start a new thread on anything by the way...I have it's all good😉

You and your wife must be a strong team. It takes a lot of work to stay together for so many years.

I was stuck on my own, life was standing still. Now that i'm with him, he's supporting me in moving my life forward. He's very wise. Thanks to him i have my drive back to life.

Latest posts

Back