I don’t know if

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My main problem is that people oh just be positive look at things from a different perspective but if it was that easy I wouldn’t be in this position. If I could just wake-up one day and not feel like this I would. Believe me I’ve tried to change my outlook be positive, tried therapy, but let’s face it for some of us it just isn’t going to get better. Not everyone is going to find that happy middle ground. Right now my choice is either living with this and being miserable for the long-haul or make my own choice as to when I’ve had enough.

I don't have answers for you but I put pretty much the same choice to myself when I was 30'ish yrs old and chose not to jump but to accept being miserable for the rest of my life. I thought it was the right choice....no more trying and hoping for the happy-ever-after so no more disappointment. Boy was it ever a bad choice. I'm still alive but now it's 3 decades later and I really regret those years of missed opportunities that I can't get back.
OK that's my journey. And now for your journey Lonewolf? I hope you don't close any doors that'll be permanently shut.
And I hope to keep seeing you check in on this forum.

Latest posts

Back