Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
having crush on my professor
I cried all day today for the fact that i have a crush on my professor who he will not give any attention to me 
i cant stand that he even look at another girls and when he give them attention or flirt with them i wanna bang my head against the wall  
im getting depressed because of him because he will never be mine 
im thinking about shoot everyone who want him 
i know he will start a relationship with that "diva"girl
I dont wanna go to college anymore i cant stand that somebody steal him from me 
im so SAD somebody plz help me
Have you watched the video I linked? It helped me a lot but you sound really bad. Do you want to talk or something like that?
Whenever I felt so bad I go back and watch the video again.
(03-17-2019, 04:40 AM)Dr_Pixel Wrote: Have you watched the video I linked? It helped me a lot but you sound really bad. Do you want to talk or something like that?
Whenever I felt so bad I go back and watch the video again.

Yes Dr i watched that 2times yes it is helpful thank you so much for that
Yes im so bad right now i dont know what to do 
I just wanna cry i hate this competition between me and other girls
When I felt so bad, I cried for an hour not knowing what I should do. Then I watched the video again and that gave me hope. I realized that I was seeing the world in a very negative way. The strong emotions from the video helped me to see the world bright again. I thought it would be useless to try, but I realized that there are ways.
I guess you shouldn't think that he is the only person in the world who can make you happy if he is not even giving you attention. But I'm not an expert on romantic relationships. I'm only 15 and I had none. But your feelings about him sound like lovesickness worsened by depression. But eventually, you will come over it.
What reasons do you like this guy? Do you know yourself? Do you know anything about him past what he looks like or have you ever chatted and gotten along? Are you even friends at all past mere teacher and student acquaintanceship? And what kind of something do you want? Have you thought about it? A quick one night stand or a long lasting romantic relationship?

I don't know, to me, I feel you need to stop pining and wanting the attention/validation from people you obviously do not click with.

I doubt too this is even a competition to anyone other than you, in your own mind. First off, answer the first question seriously as to why, then ask yourself if you've even made any notion of it to him or anyone else, past just what rushes through your mind.

You can't be in any competition if you don't even play. Also, real life romance doesn't work the same way as bad television where the nice girls goes up against the popular bitch and then everyone knows it, etc.
You say he's flirted with them, which right off the bat is highly inappropriate for any professor to do in a school setting, let alone ever being with one of his students; college or not, so what exactly does this flirting actually entail?
When I was younger, I thought 'flirting' meant just two people getting along and having a nice chat, or is it outright serious flirtation, with a bit of grabbing, obvious interest, etc.
I've been where you were when I was younger and frantic, so somehow I think it's the former that you're mistaking simple pleasant conversation of chemistry between them as romantic flirting. Correct me if I'm wrong.
And if I am, that is some serious misconduct on the behalf of a professor, which is a huge red flag. That is not a guy who's into romance, to me.

Anyway, simply vilifying others or scapegoating them doesn't help your situation. Either start talking to him, gauging how well you get along, which is the best way you can hope to actually form a connection that can lead into more with him. If you don't click naturally, and he likes those other types of girls, sorry, it won't work with him.
You should start trying to find more people who are of similar mind and interest to you; they're the ones you can really be friends with that can lead to something more that IS genuine.
[Image: 6ZrBSUC.gif]
I suggest finding someone else to crush on. It's not good or healthy to become involved with your professor.
Stop assuming what is going on with the other students. You are probably seeing things not the way the really are because of your obsession.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
(03-17-2019, 05:32 AM)Enpatsu No Shakugan Wrote: What reasons do you like this guy? Do you know yourself? Do you know anything about him past what he looks like or have you ever chatted and gotten along? Are you even friends at all past mere teacher and student acquaintanceship? And what kind of something do you want? Have you thought about it? A quick one night stand or a long lasting romantic relationship?

I don't know, to me, I feel you need to stop pining and wanting the attention/validation from people you obviously do not click with.

I doubt too this is even a competition to anyone other than you, in your own mind. First off, answer the first question seriously as to why, then ask yourself if you've even made any notion of it to him or anyone else, past just what rushes through your mind.

You can't be in any competition if you don't even play. Also, real life romance doesn't work the same way as bad television where the nice girls goes up against the popular bitch and then everyone knows it, etc.
You say he's flirted with them, which right off the bat is highly inappropriate for any professor to do in a school setting, let alone ever being with one of his students; college or not, so what exactly does this flirting actually entail?
When I was younger, I thought 'flirting' meant just two people getting along and having a nice chat, or is it outright serious flirtation, with a bit of grabbing, obvious interest, etc.
I've been where you were when I was younger and frantic, so somehow I think it's the former that you're mistaking simple pleasant conversation of chemistry between them as romantic flirting. Correct me if I'm wrong.
And if I am, that is some serious misconduct on the behalf of a professor, which is a huge red flag. That is not a guy who's into romance, to me.

Anyway, simply vilifying others or scapegoating them doesn't help your situation. Either start talking to him, gauging how well you get along, which is the best way you can hope to actually form a connection that can lead into more with him. If you don't click naturally, and he likes those other types of girls, sorry, it won't work with him.
You should start trying to find more people who are of similar mind and interest to you; they're the ones you can really be friends with that can lead to something more that IS genuine.
Thanks for your reply 
but hey i know what does FLIRT means yes he flirt with them and they flirt with him too its romantic and  sexual
i live in a third world country and having relationship with your college even school students(under18) is not a big deal 
Maybe he is a asshole i dont know maybe he slept with hunderds of girls i dont know but this is my first time that im having a attraction toward a man(im a bi and the former ones were females)and i dont wanna lose him i just wanna win him no matter what 
yes it is a competition all girls want him he is rich educated charismatic handsome single young 
 And at first when he saw me he was very intrested in me and then that diva girl and other girls started flirting with him and he just lost all his interest in me 
I dont want romantic relationship with him i dont belive in love  i just want him to be mine and win him thats all
(03-17-2019, 05:51 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote: I suggest finding someone else to crush on.  It's not good or healthy to become involved with your professor.  
Stop assuming what is going on with the other students. You are probably seeing things not the way the really are because of your obsession.

Thanks for your reply 
i belive you are right about it but the problem is i cant stop my obsession and i cant find any other person to have a crush on right now
I hate college i dont want to go to college anymore its so hard i cant fit in
If you really want that guy, then you should make the effort for it. Make yourself look beautiful, get a beautiful dress that’s going to draw his attention. Make sure you won’t get overlooked by showing him with your body language that you want him. Then go for the kill by showing him a good time, the way to win mans heart is using your mouth.
Going by your username you are about 20 years old with a crush on a much older man. Of course he's not going to return the interest; it crosses social boundaries, it would be exploiting someone, he's probably married, and would definitely lose position if the college admin found out. You're wasting your time over an obsession that can go nowhere.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crush lilE 1 712 09-18-2017, 01:39 PM
Last Post: michael2
  should i try harder with my crush or leave it soccer7 11 1,752 09-16-2017, 12:53 AM
Last Post: soccer7
  Crush's birthday advice? Osiris 5 994 07-15-2017, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Osiris
  Have you EVER had a crush on another forum member? DaveCordeiro99 1 1,129 11-17-2016, 11:13 AM
Last Post: VanillaCreme
  Scared of dating and talking to crush WesleyGibson 0 920 06-19-2014, 07:55 AM
Last Post: WesleyGibson
  I need advice, I can't get over a crush. aspalas 8 2,141 02-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Last Post: aspalas
  Crushing a crush. Rosebolt 34 5,936 10-16-2013, 06:52 AM
Last Post: Triple Bogey
  My crush </3 yourstruly_arix 17 3,131 05-17-2013, 07:25 AM
Last Post: yourstruly_arix
  Im 22 and I ran the other direction when I saw my crush loveocean 8 2,305 05-03-2013, 05:37 AM
Last Post: Rosebolt
  Nerd crush, anyone? Moaninglonewolf 31 9,060 08-29-2010, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Asterli