having crush on my professor

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nothing1998

Reaction score
I cried all day today for the fact that i have a crush on my professor who he will not give any attention to me 
i cant stand that he even look at another girls and when he give them attention or flirt with them i wanna bang my head against the wall  
im getting depressed because of him because he will never be mine 
im thinking about shoot everyone who want him 
i know he will start a relationship with that "diva"girl
I dont wanna go to college anymore i cant stand that somebody steal him from me 
im so SAD somebody plz help me

Have you watched the video I linked? It helped me a lot but you sound really bad. Do you want to talk or something like that?
Whenever I felt so bad I go back and watch the video again.

Dr_Pixel said:
Have you watched the video I linked? It helped me a lot but you sound really bad. Do you want to talk or something like that?
Whenever I felt so bad I go back and watch the video again.

Yes Dr i watched that 2times yes it is helpful thank you so much for that
Yes im so bad right now i dont know what to do 
I just wanna cry i hate this competition between me and other girls

When I felt so bad, I cried for an hour not knowing what I should do. Then I watched the video again and that gave me hope. I realized that I was seeing the world in a very negative way. The strong emotions from the video helped me to see the world bright again. I thought it would be useless to try, but I realized that there are ways.
I guess you shouldn't think that he is the only person in the world who can make you happy if he is not even giving you attention. But I'm not an expert on romantic relationships. I'm only 15 and I had none. But your feelings about him sound like lovesickness worsened by depression. But eventually, you will come over it.

What reasons do you like this guy? Do you know yourself? Do you know anything about him past what he looks like or have you ever chatted and gotten along? Are you even friends at all past mere teacher and student acquaintanceship? And what kind of something do you want? Have you thought about it? A quick one night stand or a long lasting romantic relationship?

I don't know, to me, I feel you need to stop pining and wanting the attention/validation from people you obviously do not click with.

I doubt too this is even a competition to anyone other than you, in your own mind. First off, answer the first question seriously as to why, then ask yourself if you've even made any notion of it to him or anyone else, past just what rushes through your mind.

You can't be in any competition if you don't even play. Also, real life romance doesn't work the same way as bad television where the nice girls goes up against the popular ***** and then everyone knows it, etc.
You say he's flirted with them, which right off the bat is highly inappropriate for any professor to do in a school setting, let alone ever being with one of his students; college or not, so what exactly does this flirting actually entail?
When I was younger, I thought 'flirting' meant just two people getting along and having a nice chat, or is it outright serious flirtation, with a bit of grabbing, obvious interest, etc.
I've been where you were when I was younger and frantic, so somehow I think it's the former that you're mistaking simple pleasant conversation of chemistry between them as romantic flirting. Correct me if I'm wrong.
And if I am, that is some serious misconduct on the behalf of a professor, which is a huge red flag. That is not a guy who's into romance, to me.

Anyway, simply vilifying others or scapegoating them doesn't help your situation. Either start talking to him, gauging how well you get along, which is the best way you can hope to actually form a connection that can lead into more with him. If you don't click naturally, and he likes those other types of girls, sorry, it won't work with him.
You should start trying to find more people who are of similar mind and interest to you; they're the ones you can really be friends with that can lead to something more that IS genuine.

I suggest finding someone else to crush on. It's not good or healthy to become involved with your professor.
Stop assuming what is going on with the other students. You are probably seeing things not the way the really are because of your obsession.

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
What reasons do you like this guy? Do you know yourself? Do you know anything about him past what he looks like or have you ever chatted and gotten along? Are you even friends at all past mere teacher and student acquaintanceship? And what kind of something do you want? Have you thought about it? A quick one night stand or a long lasting romantic relationship?

I don't know, to me, I feel you need to stop pining and wanting the attention/validation from people you obviously do not click with.

I doubt too this is even a competition to anyone other than you, in your own mind. First off, answer the first question seriously as to why, then ask yourself if you've even made any notion of it to him or anyone else, past just what rushes through your mind.

You can't be in any competition if you don't even play. Also, real life romance doesn't work the same way as bad television where the nice girls goes up against the popular ***** and then everyone knows it, etc.
You say he's flirted with them, which right off the bat is highly inappropriate for any professor to do in a school setting, let alone ever being with one of his students; college or not, so what exactly does this flirting actually entail?
When I was younger, I thought 'flirting' meant just two people getting along and having a nice chat, or is it outright serious flirtation, with a bit of grabbing, obvious interest, etc.
I've been where you were when I was younger and frantic, so somehow I think it's the former that you're mistaking simple pleasant conversation of chemistry between them as romantic flirting. Correct me if I'm wrong.
And if I am, that is some serious misconduct on the behalf of a professor, which is a huge red flag. That is not a guy who's into romance, to me.

Anyway, simply vilifying others or scapegoating them doesn't help your situation. Either start talking to him, gauging how well you get along, which is the best way you can hope to actually form a connection that can lead into more with him. If you don't click naturally, and he likes those other types of girls, sorry, it won't work with him.
You should start trying to find more people who are of similar mind and interest to you; they're the ones you can really be friends with that can lead to something more that IS genuine.
Thanks for your reply 
but hey i know what does FLIRT means yes he flirt with them and they flirt with him too its romantic and  sexual
i live in a third world country and having relationship with your college even school students(under18) is not a big deal 
Maybe he is a ******* i dont know maybe he slept with hunderds of girls i dont know but this is my first time that im having a attraction toward a man(im a bi and the former ones were females)and i dont wanna lose him i just wanna win him no matter what 
yes it is a competition all girls want him he is rich educated charismatic handsome single young 
 And at first when he saw me he was very intrested in me and then that diva girl and other girls started flirting with him and he just lost all his interest in me 
I dont want romantic relationship with him i dont belive in love  i just want him to be mine and win him thats all

TheRealCallie said:
I suggest finding someone else to crush on.  It's not good or healthy to become involved with your professor.  
Stop assuming what is going on with the other students. You are probably seeing things not the way the really are because of your obsession.

Thanks for your reply 
i belive you are right about it but the problem is i cant stop my obsession and i cant find any other person to have a crush on right now
I hate college i dont want to go to college anymore its so hard i cant fit in

If you really want that guy, then you should make the effort for it. Make yourself look beautiful, get a beautiful dress that’s going to draw his attention. Make sure you won’t get overlooked by showing him with your body language that you want him. Then go for the kill by showing him a good time, the way to win mans heart is using your mouth.

Going by your username you are about 20 years old with a crush on a much older man. Of course he's not going to return the interest; it crosses social boundaries, it would be exploiting someone, he's probably married, and would definitely lose position if the college admin found out. You're wasting your time over an obsession that can go nowhere.

nothing1998 said:

Thanks for your reply 
but hey i know what does FLIRT means yes he flirt with them and they flirt with him too its romantic and  sexual
i live in a third world country and having relationship with your college even school students(under18) is not a big deal 
Maybe he is a ******* i dont know maybe he slept with hunderds of girls i dont know but this is my first time that im having a attraction toward a man(im a bi and the former ones were females)and i dont wanna lose him i just wanna win him no matter what 
yes it is a competition all girls want him he is rich educated charismatic handsome single young 
 And at first when he saw me he was very intrested in me and then that diva girl and other girls started flirting with him and he just lost all his interest in me 
I dont want romantic relationship with him i dont belive in love  i just want him to be mine and win him thats all

It sounds like you know absolutely nothing about him and are only after his status, as is everyone else.

This is about the worst kind of crush you could possibly be into. There is nothing here than superficial feelings of attraction which are obviously still new to you.
If you don't even want a relationship or love, then I'm not really sure why you're even so adamant. "I want him to be mine...." Okay, so then what would that entail? Do you want to chain him up in your house? An on-call sex slave 24/7? Or possibly a sugar daddy who'll essentially take care of you alone? Is that how you 'win'?

Think long-term about how there is no logic here at all past just a primal lust, and/or a petty 'competition' you've imagined, with him as the end goal. Honestly, I think you care more about 'winning' than anything else, which I think want to say you need to find better priorities in your life, because you're clearly beginning to imagine anything just to give yourself some sort of purpose, I feel.

ardour said:
Going by your username you are about 20 years old with a crush on a much older man. Of course he's not going to return the interest; it crosses social boundaries, it would be exploiting someone,  he's probably married, and would definitely lose position if the college admin found out. You're wasting your time over an obsession that can go nowhere.
Hes not married and hes only 35 and looks a way younger

LittleCrow said:
If you really want that guy, then you should make the effort for it. Make yourself look beautiful, get a beautiful dress that’s going to draw his attention. Make sure you won’t get overlooked by showing him with your body language that you want him. Then go for the kill by showing him a good time, the way to win mans heart is using your mouth.
haha i cant wear beautiful stuffs im skinny af with BMI 16 so you can guess that i dont have boobs and stuff to show unlike other girls and gaining weight is a bit harsh cuz im anorexic and have a red irritation in my stomach 
I do show him my interest by smiling at him and saying smart stuffs in class he does notice me but then those bubbly extroverted attention seek girl turns up and steals the show 

nothing1998 said:

Thanks for your reply 

It sounds like you know absolutely nothing about him and are only after his status, as is everyone else.

This is about the worst kind of crush you could possibly be into. There is nothing here than superficial feelings of attraction which are obviously still new to you.
If you don't even want a relationship or love, then I'm not really sure why you're even so adamant. "I want him to be mine...." Okay, so then what would that entail? Do you want to chain him up in your house? An on-call sex slave 24/7? Or possibly a sugar daddy who'll essentially take care of you alone? Is that how you 'win'?

Think long-term about how there is no logic here at all past just a primal lust, and/or a petty 'competition' you've imagined, with him as the end goal. Honestly, I think you care more about 'winning' than anything else, which I think want to say you need to find better priorities in your life, because you're clearly beginning to imagine anything just to give yourself some sort of purpose, I feel.
Im not pursuing his status im not that dumb his status wont help me at all
yes i guess thats true im obssesed with this imaginary competition with those girls otherwise i dont even like marriage or long term relationship

You really need to ask yourself why you care so much about something that grants no real satisfaction to you.

Are you trying to one up people you've built up as enemies in your mind? Do you just want to fresia this guy because he's attractive? Or are you just bored and want to make up something to do?

Etc.

There's a reason behind it, whatever it is. And once you can find it, you might be able to set yourself on a better path that doesn't leave you feeling so hopeless, angry, and bitter. And to put your time to better use when you stop obsessing over it.

You really need to ask yourself why you care so much about something that grants no real satisfaction to you.

Are you trying to one up people you've built up as enemies in your mind? Do you just want to fresia this guy because he's attractive? Or are you just bored and want to make up something to do?

Etc.

There's a reason behind it, whatever it is. And once you can find it, you might be able to set yourself on a better path that doesn't leave you feeling so hopeless, angry, and bitter. And to put your time to better use when you stop obsessing over it.

Honestly hes not that attractive hes short and skinny
(I love short skinny type of guys) and his face is cute and above all hes charismatic so his physical attraction didnt blow up my mind  at first sight...
anyway i guess i want a fresia and i wanna win competition but i know i will lose im nothing campared to other girls all pretty with big boobs and a bubbly personality

Im skinny af and depressed whole the time and im a dipshit and a retarded

Im too clumsy

I cant suicide beacuze of my mom and little bro whom i have to take care of

Win a competition that only exists in your mind, right?

Even if it was real, answer WHY it is you feel you want to win.
Do you hate this girl in particular or what she represents? And when did this level of animosity and hatred get so strong and for what reason?

Yes i hate her and whatever she represents shes so perfect pretty bubbly booby and attension seek i feel so jelous toward her even though im best in class
There was another good looking and charismatic professer a way more good looking than this one and he used to give some attention to me before the time that she stole his attention
and now this one ...he pays a liitle attention but i know he will give his whole attention to her

Im a loser and im turning into world biggest loser when im sitting here backbiting of her and lining my revenge!!!!!
Of course eveeyone are going to eventually love her shes better than me
so why i dont go fresia myself??or find a hobby????
why am i such a loser?????
i hate my life

Now I have a feeling you've probably never even talked to her at all either and have built her up as your sworn enemy solely because of her looks alone. You're jealous, basically.

Honestly, this is petty beyond belief. And you're acting closer to a 12 year old than someone who's supposedly 20. You don't need to bring others down to bring yourself up. Let alone try and bring in a guy in this, and then claim it's all for his sake, when it's so clearly not.

nothing1998 said:
ardour said:
Going by your username you are about 20 years old with a crush on a much older man. Of course he's not going to return the interest; it crosses social boundaries, it would be exploiting someone,  he's probably married, and would definitely lose position if the college admin found out. You're wasting your time over an obsession that can go nowhere.
Hes not married and hes only 35 and looks a way younger

LittleCrow said:
haha i cant wear beautiful stuffs im skinny af with BMI 16 so you can guess that i dont have boobs and stuff to show unlike other girls and gaining weight is a bit harsh cuz im anorexic and have a red irritation in my stomach 
I do show him my interest by smiling at him and saying smart stuffs in class he does notice me but then those bubbly extroverted attention seek girl turns up and steals the show 

nothing1998 said:

Thanks for your reply 

Im not pursuing his status im not that dumb his status wont help me at all
yes i guess thats true im obssesed with this imaginary competition with those girls otherwise i dont even like marriage or long term relationship

Im wondering how did you jump in this conclusion that im after his status what a wrong wrong wrong judgement about me.it makes me sad that i sound like this kind of girl to you while i only want some attention and sex from this man and nothing nothing nothing more 
i said that there is competition between girls because he he is rich and educated and stuff not that i want him because he is rich and educated i dont even care about his  status

Now I have a feeling you've probably never even talked to her at all either and have built her up as your sworn enemy solely because of her looks alone. You're jealous, basically.

Honestly, this is petty beyond belief. And you're acting closer to a 12 year old than someone who's supposedly 20. You don't need to bring others down to bring yourself up. Let alone try and bring in a guy in this, and then claim it's all for his sake, when it's so clearly not.
Well parts of these comments are true i tried to talk to her but she ignored me cuz shes so wonderful how she can even care about a goofy nerdy type of kid???
and dont make her look like an angel and me a jelous devil...
yes im jelous to her i said before 
I dont know how did you get to this conclusion that im bringing anyone down...
Holy smoke your too judgmental

nothing1998 said:

Well parts of these comments are true i tried to talk to her but she ignored me cuz shes so wonderful how she can even care about a goofy nerdy type of kid???
and dont make her look like an angel and me a jelous devil...
yes im jelous to her i said before 
I dont know how did you get to this conclusion that im bringing anyone down...
Holy smoke your too judgmental
 Just because someone ignores you (and who knows how you can exacerbate what ignoring might mean) doesn't mean they actively hate you or even dislike you.

And what do you mean I'm jumping to conclusions? You've stated all you're looking forward to is winning and bringing her misery above all else. It's hard to see anything else but you wanting to tout your superiority over her in this inane 'contest' and then make her feel misery while you gloat about it, so you'll finally feel better.

Sorry but that is extremely petty. I'd do a lot of introspection over the kind of person I was if I were you.

Latest posts

Back