Seeking Friend can talk Daily

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cali-rain

Reaction score
Hi, I am a  married woman with a good attitude who is looking for a online buddy/ friend who would like to converse daily. More of home body who enjoys baking , craft sewing, doll making etc. Enjoy movies. Just finished watching Game Of Thorns. So enjoyed it.  I consider my self a good listener. I am lonely do to hubby's work hours. Can be frustrating but I think If I can make a few online long term friends that would help.  Christian faith. That's it in a nut shell. (leaving my husband is non-since)

If you think we can be friends shoot me a email.

I also enjoy baking and I'm a Christian (Catholic, to be precise). I remember the long work hours when I was with my ex, so I understand that all too well. You can PM me if you'd like or you can find me in the chat room. :)

Hi Cali-Rain,

Homebody here too looking for friends. Also Christian.

Hi I\ said:
Hi, I am a  married woman with a good attitude who is looking for a online buddy/ friend who would like to converse daily. More of home body who enjoys baking , craft sewing, doll making etc. Enjoy movies. Just finished watching Game Of Thorns. So enjoyed it.  I consider my self a good listener. I am lonely do to hubby's work hours. Can be frustrating but I think If I can make a few online long term friends that would help.  Christian faith. That's it in a nut shell. (leaving my husband is non-since)

cali-rain said:

It appears that we have something in common and that is intelligent conversation.   This is my first try at a site of this nature, and I'm not quite sure of how to proceed.   If you want a one on one chat you can get me at [email protected]. Dom

I've been alone with no real relationship my entire life so my perspective has always been loneliness= Single person. Didn't realize so many married people would be so lonely. Kind of makes me sad to think the other takes the aggrieved lonely person for granted so much.

crony said:
Hi Cali-Rain,

Hi, feel free to message me when you like. I usually check my messages daily toward the evening time. Right now I am in the mist of a trial and could appreciate having a person to talk to.Had a hard day. Seems the only friend I have is in Jesus.  Message back and we can go from there. Cali.

Hi Cali said:
crony said:
Hi Cali-Rain,

Hi, feel free to message me when you like. I usually check my messages daily toward the evening time. Right now I am in the mist of a trial and could appreciate having a person to talk to.Had a hard day. Seems the only friend I have is in Jesus.  Message back and we can go from there. Cali.

I've tried becoming online friends with married women, but they always ghost me soon.

QuietDesperation said:
I've tried becoming online friends with married women, but they always ghost me soon. Married women tend to be normies to an extent - they're not hated or looked down so much, so they're able to at least get married to a guy they like.

In fact, just in the past couple of days, one married woman my age that I exchanged a few messages with seems like she just ghosted me forever. We shared a lot other than marriage status - exact same music tastes, very similar universities, similar politics/worldview, she's lived in the same city I'm in, we're both INFPs, both have trouble making friends because of social anxiety and the fact we're POC  - though apparently I come off much worse than her. From her posts, she is much more normie than me, though - she is married to what sounded like a good-looking, smart, cool guy - and she has a toddler, too.

I've even been ghosted by a few women, of various ages, who are also ugly, anxious, Forever Alone, and suffer in life because of it. If women are ugly and FA like me, and they don't want continued conversation with me - then who would? It's bizarre to me how/why people ghost me so much - but not without being condescending first. I'm always nothing but polite, gentle, and respectful towards them, too.

There has to be at least someone that wanted to talk to you and not ghost you? Cherishing those that want to do that is so important. I don't know your story but I do think women have it way easier in getting attention.

Latest posts

Back