what's the most important....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the most important item i own is,.....thats a good one......had to think for a while...
its not my ps2, its not my guitar or turntables, its my dads old blanket i kept,
see my dad passed away while i was still in high school, and getting jacked on drugs, i lost alot of my mementos i had.
the one thing i love that i still have, and will never get rid of, ...........is the blanket

loketron said:
the most important item i own is,.....thats a good one......had to think for a while...
its not my ps2, its not my guitar or turntables, its my dads old blanket i kept,
see my dad passed away while i was still in high school, and getting jacked on drugs, i lost alot of my mementos i had.
the one thing i love that i still have, and will never get rid of, ...........is the blanket

aww Joe. (((hugs))) that's so sweet.

well my watch, my dad gave it to me when he entered the hospital and told me to hang to it ,
since me and my father never got along that much til he died so i decided to keep wearing it

Latest posts

Back